Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey :)
    @alexdepalma can you try on quick standby if it happen ?
    On my side i can't reproduce it on quick suspend/resume :)

I can see in log that it try to set videowindow etc. while the playback is stopped so it shouldn't do that and like i can't reproduce it it hard to debug it lol.

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi seb, hope ya enjoyed holidays:)
    latest version running great except that with some files i cant pause play anymore somehow. i compared it a bit with recent versions and also different setups and its happening there too. it also seems (bad)file dependent but i guess u will know the sample i used^^
    atleast with evr it still works.and as i played a bit in evr mode, all running good as before there.
    exept one minor auto3d thing but im not really shure if it was working before.:p if 3d is getting converted to 2d and stopped, its not getting reverted to 2d automatic... with sbs/tab it worked correctly and reverted back 2d automatic at stop.
    cheers

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yeah thanks :) 1 week off was nice :p
    I have removed some pause fix because maybe lead to other issue (but i was not sure) so will try to add it back for a next release :)
    About Auto3D that surely a bug somewhere :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep the pause issue was always there and happen when render queue is low or something like that, i will try to publish a in with the added code for you to test :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hmmm ok i'm pretty it's because it's based on not latest version but not your fault, only me to not upload it :) will try for the week-end :)
    Thanks.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Guys :)
    V468 in first post :p
    So added the pause code, trying to catch an exception on resume and trying to fix the issue when video is playing and going to standby (@alexdepalma ), i was able to reproduce it on my HTPC :)
    So i'm not really sure why, but playing a video and goind to standby, MP should stop the player (TV / Video or whatever), it does that but lead to a deadlock, so i have do some change and seems better on my side.
    Ofc better is to stop the playbeck before going to standby :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom