alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi Guys :)
    V468 in first post :p
    So added the pause code, trying to catch an exception on resume and trying to fix the issue when video is playing and going to standby (@alexdepalma ), i was able to reproduce it on my HTPC :)
    So i'm not really sure why, but playing a video and goind to standby, MP should stop the player (TV / Video or whatever), it does that but lead to a deadlock, so i have do some change and seems better on my side.
    Ofc better is to stop the playbeck before going to standby :p

Good!
    Several tests performed all successful!
    Great!
    Many, many thanks @sebastii! I was desperate!

microfast

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Works nice, but doesn't work on the tv the volume's slide and the mute indications ...

The same occours in videos playing.

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    You mean no volume slider when a video/tv is played ? :)
    I think i have seen the same and not sure really why :(

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi @Sebastiii

As usual thank you for all the hard work you have done with this

I woild like to share some issue that are happening randomly also with the latest one + core470

1) sometimes the clock freezes , i'm quite sure that is just on the gui, because the EPG is at the corrent percentage of a program , unfortunately i couldn't get the logs yet

2)I still getting black screen (and sometimes pc hangs with blackscreen), again i coudn't get the logs yet

3) when mp loose focus (eg: when you press the windows button) madvr correctly switchin windowed mode, but when ii get backon focus, madvr dind't switch anymore to FSE. i have to stop video then restart to get again FSE

4) happens very often after mp loose focus (eg: when you press the windows button) when it gets back on focus the presenter queue lenght is shorter 2 frames instead af usual 10. Again to get 10 frames of lenght i have to stop and restart video. (for this and maybe the point 3 I've attached logs)

5) gui filckers with madvr FSE, gui doesn't flicker with madVR windowed

Thank you

Attachments

• mad.log
      12.7 KB
    • MediaPortal.log
      205.2 KB
    Last edited:

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Test on last version
    I have no more crash on standby wile video or tv is played. Great!
    But found 2 issues. One was already in previous versions. Dont know how to reproduce.

On music playback. On the start of a new audio file the MP GUI goes blank and never recovers. I captured the logs as MP is working behind.
    Seems to happend when before the audio I look some TV. But not sure why. The event happened today at 09:56 on Adele audio playback. May be you can catch it on the logs. Audio is played properly. Gui sounds works. GUI Black screen.

The second event was a MP crash on recovery from standby. Happened today at 08:58. Computer was on standby and on recovery I received the Windows advice that MP has crashed... logs for both events attached.

Attachments

• MP GUI goes banck on music play MediaPortalLogs_12_04_18__09_57.zip
      8.6 MB
    • Crash on recovery MediaPortalLogs_12_04_18__08_59.zip
      17 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom