Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Guys :)
    Attached is another rework for pause code (was able to hit some long delay like a freeze in some condition lol)
    @daWooky can you test it based on your pause issue you were getting before to see if no regression ? :) thanks.

Attachments

• dshowhelper_V472.zip
      1.8 MB

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi @Sebastiii
    no regression found at pause :)
    tried with new htpc (win 10 1803 rs4/17133 scu) runs very well since last week...no extra fcu options necessary^^ .
    tested everything briefly and all good so far...auto3d, mvc3d,playlists....also music with tv running went well...(y)(y)(y)

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi guys, i also had a madvrcrash yesterday when I started tv.
    exception message : Access violation at address $fb9555b in module 'fontEngine.dll'. Read of address $0.
    after the mepo restart it went through a few hours but when I woke up and wanted to rewind it didn't work with the left and right keys on my remote(the osd wasn't faded out either) but with the top/down immediate keys it worked, strangely.

add: reproduced tv start, see crash rep

Attachments

• madVR - crash report.txt
      127.8 KB
    Last edited:

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thanks, no madvr error popups but it's still weird:LOL:
    i was just testing tv.... the first two tries, it strts briefly playing for about 5 seconds, stutters or hangs and unfortunately mepo closes without error message or similar shortly afterwards.
    at the third try it ran for some time but I couldn't fast forward or rewind like yesterday.
    I then turned tv on and off a few times and after 5-6 times on/off it also got stuck...tried again a little bit but with similar outcomes..
    only one additional thing i noticed, the skin background becomes black when the error happens, just before mepo closes...

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Can you try to log when it happen ?
    Are you able to test with watchdog with stuck based plugins ?

And for later :
    I know that a change in Loadskin can maybe trigger something wrong, so i will able to post a bin with that reverted to see how it goes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom