mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    ehmm.... i haven't test v480 with dsh 471, i used the included one. :D

unfortunately i'm going out with the family, hope tonight or tomorrow mornig i could test, sorry

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    V481Bis, i have forget to add code lol sorry :)

Attachments

• Core_v481Bis.zip
      2.3 MB

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    I'm daring latest nvidia + v480 with guests over, seems to be ok so far. Have been ill so never looked further into skip problem, but I'll take a look tomorrow.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Take rest :) and thanks

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    tried v480 on desktop shorty and it was like it was cursed..:LOL:
    on first run i had tv connection problems (maybe a win 1803 thing)... so tested/retry with ip instead of the hostname and tv server started to connect/work again. but somehow timed out again...
    at some point it worked and tv started. tv start was ok but i realised that the keyboard wont work either...wtf. at least the mouse was still working and i was able to skip abit arround..so no joy with tv usage so i wanted to gave the video samples a go.. but the weird run continues.
    the networkshare was displayd empty and offline. damn it, well then, i tried to play just over the old playlist and the first video starts running...
    i haven't changed the core yet but tried movpic fast and also on the desktop it still doesn't work with the ares skin same error..
    so at least no mini scale at the tv start seen but everything very very strange. on my htpc was better with tv but there i use a remote and also there the shares have been partly empty... i will try more later on it again when the recordings are over.:p

Attachments

• 10-10-32.png
      10-10-32.png
      674.8 KB
    • log.zip
      149.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom