MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Confirm the same .ts cropped
    evr seems ok
    video mkv seem also ok
    Me too, renamed a TS to MKV which then opened full 1080.[DOUBLEPOST=1463920455][/DOUBLEPOST]Another fun fact, if you change from HD to a different TV card SD then the crop is not resolved.

Just had a channel change hang. Logs attached :(

Are you using exclusive ? (it seems that all was released correctly, so i think it was the exclusive window that doesn't close somehow :(
    Nope, all of my checkboxes are off in that section of madVR. Sorry @Rick164 but i should say I'm running a new atmolight (v14).

Awesome news on the crop, always knew you'd find it :)

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @kenwonders no problem :) , AtmoLight V14 build uses new delay code and was integrated into the queue with less overhead + better timings but definitely needs more testing as well :)

Just did a few dry runs with V72 and V73 without errors but will let it run for a few hours and see how it goes.

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    v73 croopfix works
    Screenshot (35).png
    nice seb thx (y)(y)(y)

btw. i think that we need a current bugs list or something like that ;)

Last edited:

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    @kenwonders no problem :) , AtmoLight V14 build uses new delay code and was integrated into the queue with less overhead + better timings but definitely needs more testing as well :)

Just did a few dry runs with V72 and V73 without errors but will let it run for a few hours and see how it goes.
    I just did a quick 10 of the same action and it was fine, perhaps Seb got 2 in 1 on the crop fix ;) I'll keep it going for now.

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @Sebastiii seems the bottom navigation / seek bar isn't showing up on keyboard actions like skip for instance (left / right / up / down), does show up with middle mouse down though.

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    @Sebastiii seems the bottom navigation / seek bar isn't showing up on keyboard actions like skip for instance (left / right / up / down), does show up with middle mouse down though.
    Saw this too, I think it happened in a build from yesterday I saw it last night but forgot. We're just saving up the bugs for ya Seb :)

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Regarding SD to HD channel change problem, I've noticed that MadVr properties are different if I tune same HD channel directly, or first any SD and then the HD channel.

Please have a look to pictures
    Is the same hd channel

IMO MadVr keeps process properties of the video stream first played. My sttuter and high rendering time is probably due to incapacity to apply same process to hd image as it does on sd image.

direct HD tune MadVr shows "touch window from inside, align letf top"
    After the SD channel tuned first, MadVr shows "touch window from inside, alighn letf top, pos +0%, +1%"
    Draw is also different

Regarding crop, Great work!

Attachments

• 20160522_153601.jpg
      20160522_153601.jpg
      2.1 MB
    • 20160522_153539.jpg
      20160522_153539.jpg
      2.5 MB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom