Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Guys :)
    Full V320 installer in first post no big change but fix for Trakt rate dialog for blu-ray internal so possible that this issue can occurs in different player :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Ok not a good news :(
    It's related to 0.92.2 or this version trigger something that need to be fixed on MP side but after all debugging until now, it didn't work but revert to 0.91 make it fix it.
    So let see if madshi has an idea :)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For nVIDIA Cards simply use DXVA2 native.. it works perfect on all resolutions and all codecs on my system.
    I'm not sure that is a good idea:unsure:, I recall that somewhere in the Doom9 forums Mahdi had written that DXVA2 Native and Madvr was a nono not sure if that is still the case but!!!!!. Also I did try Native to avoid the old "long stop" problem with Copy Back, (somewhere in this thread ages ago) can't recall whether it was with my AMD RX 460 or the Nvidia GTX 1050Ti though, but the PQ with HEVC TV was rubbish. DXVA2 Copy Back works for me except for the green screen problem which is also a problem with Native (root cause seems to be Nvidias low resiliance to minor interference, not a problem with AMD) but was fixed with Cuvid which was why I was initially so pleased with it. I need to play some more with Madvr settings and the new version and also take a look at the D3D11 option.;)

Last edited:

rohnfe

Portal Pro
    September 9, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi guys,

i have tried to switch to the newest version of madvr and MP now and i have difficulties using the "new" windowed mode.. it produces stuttering and frame drops like hell as refresh rates are not matching as it seems (well they show as they would match but they do not i guess) - strange is as soon as i switch to FSE again everything is working as expected.

Does anyone of you experience the same issue ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom