Making the boot seamless (1 Viewer)

sebrock

September 14, 2006
Ok guys :D

first off I want to say that my issues is no where to be found in the wiki. If they where my problems would be solved. Anyway, it seams that I got everything working with some trail-n-error. Will check the daemon tools again.

so, reagan+carter, you mean I dont have to autostart daemon tools at startup? Thing is that it will not load because i go with scriptedlogon as shell, and a explorer.exe (and therefor no taskbar) is visible, that makes daemon tools complain about the icon. Anyway, I will try another method, I report back soon!;) :sorry: :oops:

sebrock

September 14, 2006
Yep, now I got the slickest HTPC out there :D No trace of explorer.exe or windows at all. God damn I feel good right now ;)

Thank you all for the tips I got!

:D

sebrock

September 14, 2006
Just as you said, it automounts with MP. I thought you had to have the deamon tools autostarted in background before. Now I save even more memory :D Automation is king!

Yeah, thank god this is not the steam forums... ;)

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have a tiny issue, when I have installed bootskin, I still get the original windows boot screen while fading from black. When the fade is done it changes to Mp bootskin.
Someone has an idea?

wobbly

Portal Member
April 20, 2007
cool iam going to try and set my htpc to do this

i few things anyone got a mp bootsreen ?
i cnt seen to find one

fanoI

Portal Pro
December 26, 2006
I have a tiny issue, when I have installed bootskin, I still get the original windows boot screen while fading from black. When the fade is done it changes to Mp bootskin.
Someone has an idea?

Me too :confused:

And I have the "windows is starting up..." first is it immovable?

In this way the bootskin is unuseful :mad:

fanoI

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom