Manually adding analog cable tv channels? (1 Viewer)

-.-PhanTom-.-

Portal Pro
April 6, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hey
I am trying to manually add the channels for danish cable tv - using the official frequencies provided by danish cable tv.
This I could do fine in "normal" MP using the default tvengine.
But this does not work with tvengine3?

For instance, for DR1 the channel is "K10" and the frequency is 210,25 - but none of these values work when adding the channel manually in the TVChannel screen in the tvserver config????

Why not? ..what do I have to do to be able to manually add the channels?
The auto scanning feature is far from optimal for danish cable tv channels...

sunsetdk

Portal Pro
October 18, 2005
Nordborg
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Same problem

Hello

I had the same problem with the older version of the tv-server. but i think that it was sorted with the newer version. I'll see if i can try later tonight to add a channel to my setup (if i can find the channel listning i the mess)

Rene

-.-PhanTom-.-

Portal Pro
April 6, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Thnx for your input.
Problem is, that the scan does not find all channels it seems...
Wonder what the actual difference is between the 3 sensitivity settings - what does "low" means vs "High"?

Fire69

May 25, 2007
Same problem here, I can't add National Geographic.
I have all the possible channels/frequencies, but using them in TVServer3 doesn't do a thing.
National Geographic / Cartoon Network H18 | S38 | 117/138 | 442,25

xurr

Portal Pro
May 3, 2006
Italy
Home Country
Italy Italy
Same here, analog scan finds only 2 channels (instead of at least 20), tried to add one manually but the frequency box doesn't seem to be correct:
- if I enter 751.00 I found that 751000000 is written to the DB!
- if I fix the DB to 751000 I see 0.75 in the box

I wonder if this is the reason why I still cannot add any channel manually, even if the frequency (751000) seems correct I got only static in the preview window...

Rhys.Goodwin

Portal Pro
November 20, 2006
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Wouldn't that be correct: 751.00Mhz is 751 million hz (751000000hz)?? I know that doesn't help much if it's still not working but I don't think thats your problem:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom