Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (v 0.3.254)

hi ..thanks for the new update ...

1- the music overly not show the album cover in common.overlay and common.home.overlay ..see screen ..
    i find the problam delet the ! in this code :
    <control>
    <description>no album logo</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>1</id>
    <posX>62</posX>
    <posY>639</posY>
    <width>82</width>
    <height>77</height>
    <texture>audio_nothumb.png</texture>
    <visible>player.hasmedia+control.hastext(3337)+!control.hasthumb(3337)</visible>
    <animation effect="fade" time="400" delay="800">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" time="400">WindowClose</animation>
    </control>
    in the 2 xml file ,then it's work fine ...

2- the title of any plugin some time use first lether capital some time small (Movies ,Weather... music,radiotime...)

3-moving pictures in icon,big icone,filmstrip i can see some dot's under year,runtime,gener . below the title ..

thanks.

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (v 0.3.254)

hi ..thanks for the new update ...

1- the music overly not show the album cover in common.overlay and common.home.overlay ..see screen ..
    i find the problam delet the ! in this code :
    <control>
    <description>no album logo</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>1</id>
    <posX>62</posX>
    <posY>639</posY>
    <width>82</width>
    <height>77</height>
    <texture>audio_nothumb.png</texture>
    <visible>player.hasmedia+control.hastext(3337)+!control.hasthumb(3337)</visible>
    <animation effect="fade" time="400" delay="800">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" time="400">WindowClose</animation>
    </control>
    in the 2 xml file ,then it's work fine ...

fixed
    3-moving pictures in icon,big icone,filmstrip i can see some dot's under year,runtime,gener . below the title ..

thanks.

Cannot confirm. No dot`s here...

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009

Sorry I seem to keep raising this but the Miniguide is still not right. The time at the top overlaps the little clock picture and the scrolling show titles overlaps the status pins.

Also on a personal request the myrecordings screen as shown in the attachment. Because I run Multiseat I never get any Preview images for my recordings so it becomes a wasted space. I would like to see the show description where the preview image is and have the list for the recordings longer like the other lists. I understand that the preview image feature may work for some, so maybe a Maya Plugin option could be create to either have or not have a preview image in the myrecordings screen.

Lastly I love the new look and hope it stays, excluding a bit of tweaking but just keep the overall look and feel.:D

Attachments

• MiniGuide.jpg
      MiniGuide.jpg
      153 KB
    • MyRecordings.jpg
      MyRecordings.jpg
      117.2 KB

hjalleballe

Portal Member
    May 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Thanks for a great skin!
    I was just wondering if you are planning on adding support for spotymp, the spotify plugin?

J

joostzilla

Sorry I seem to keep raising this but the Miniguide is still not right. The time at the top overlaps the little clock picture and the scrolling show titles overlaps the status pins.

Also on a personal request the myrecordings screen as shown in the attachment. Because I run Multiseat I never get any Preview images for my recordings so it becomes a wasted space. I would like to see the show description where the preview image is and have the list for the recordings longer like the other lists. I understand that the preview image feature may work for some, so maybe a Maya Plugin option could be create to either have or not have a preview image in the myrecordings screen.

Lastly I love the new look and hope it stays, excluding a bit of tweaking but just keep the overall look and feel.:D

Thx. We will.

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

hi,

thanks for the update, its working quite good. but i still dislike the "empty list item" on the bottom of each list, its just annoying ;)

nicx...

toertchn

Portal Member
    January 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

hi, I'm using latest SVN version. One littele problem in common.progressbar? If i watch any video and press up/downbuttons for fast-forward/backwart the infobar doesn't show any labels. With left/right buttons there's no problem.

jojo1411

Portal Pro
    January 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (v 0.3.254)

Hi first of all: Absolutely awesome work - thx a lot!

I think i've found a small Bug in your Skin:
    When i'm going to MovingPictures movie list the first menu with the categories (Last Added, All Movies etc.) is shown correctly. Also the backdrops of the different categories are displayed. But if I'm entering a categorie and return to the previous menu (the category menu) Maya doesn't show immediately a backdrop. But if I'm pressing down and up again - it loads the backdrop without any problems.

Is this bug already known and in work, also in the newest SVN it's not fixed.

spoco2

Portal Member
    March 6, 2006

Again, just want to say what an awesome skin this is, the only one I want to use on Media Portal now...

I have a couple of problems though:

1) I have the latest 'proper' release as one skin, and the latest svn checked out into another folder in the skins folder which I update regularly. However when I switch over to the svn version within Media portal (with basic home on), rather than getting all my chosen basic home entries as I do with the normal install I get the text 'topitem1, topitem2, etc.' and none of them do anything... I've cleared it out and re-checked it out, deleted the cache director for that skin, to no avail... it's very odd.

2) I use Online Video to watch various online things, and the one I most like to use is Apple Trailers, which has since become iTunes movie trailers... on BlueWide skin this works, but on Maya it does not due to control being handed to the skin to show anything in the selected trailer's screen. (ie. I can get a list of available trailers, with icons etc. but when I select a trailer I get a blank screen with no controls).

Thanks again for making MediaPortal look so darn nice :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom