Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (v 0.3.254)

Hi

i've found a small bug in the tv series section. When you have a series with a specials folder if you select it the watched/unwatched icons jump and obscure the scrolling actors list. The numbers stay where they are, just the icons move.

Loving the new list views by the way, but +1 on mr crabs issue, those recording pins don't gel well!

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England

Thanks very much for the MyTrailers posters. Using my very poor Photoshop skills I hacked down the JustHD poster to a HD pin. With ajp8164's modifications my EPG is looking fantastic. (See screenshot attached :D)

OnlineVideos has completely changed the xmls for it's interface, could I request that these files be updated please? Also, some posters were created for the sites that are included with OnlineVideos, but not one for BBC iPlayer, please could we have a logo for this channel as well?

Many thanks for your continued work on this fantastic skin. I really like the new list views, though obviously this needs expanding out to the other sections (OnlineVideos for example) and I also agree that the recording pins don't look quite right in the Scheduled TV section.

Attachments

• TV Guide.png
      TV Guide.png
      409.9 KB

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (v 0.3.254)

Thanks very much for the MyTrailers posters. Using my very poor Photoshop skills I hacked down the JustHD poster to a HD pin. With ajp8164's modifications my EPG is looking fantastic. (See screenshot attached :D)

OnlineVideos has completely changed the xmls for it's interface, could I request that these files be updated please? Also, some posters were created for the sites that are included with OnlineVideos, but not one for BBC iPlayer, please could we have a logo for this channel as well?

Many thanks for your continued work on this fantastic skin. I really like the new list views, though obviously this needs expanding out to the other sections (OnlineVideos for example) and I also agree that the recording pins don't look quite right in the Scheduled TV section.

OnlineVideos will be updated soon...

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Just 16 downloads more, and Maya is entitled to it's own subforum :)

J

joostzilla

Listviews will be implemented throughout the skin.
    And yes onlinevideos will be updated too :)

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

+1 on the iPlayer icon too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom