Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Re: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

Just a hint: On the first post it still says that Maya 0.1.166 is now available, but the newest version to dowmload is 0.2.195.
Too bad, i missed that version because i only checked the first post if there was a new one and it said there wasn't.
Maybe you can consider to edit that threat by time.
I'm also looking for a changelog and maybe a roadmap to see was has changed and what's going to be. That's because I was doing some skinning for some minor Plugins and I want them to look as maya-like as I can make them.

Thank you for that great skin. It is just what I was looking for.
It look pretty serious and neat and has no all stuffed up home screen or so. Just all Information you need and not more and no confusing backgrounds. Great work! Keep it up!

Yours, MrCrabs

If they were using MPEI this would be possible, you don't have to check. With the new plugins with MP there's a function to automatically update files. This would be quite easy to set up and i could do that, but i need access to some site to store the files. So you would get
either newest beta/stable :) Quite handy ;)

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
June 19, 2007
Hamilton
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand

Hey guys.

Wondering wether there is any way to put a sub menu item on music, to bring up all my music playlists? Ive got current playlist.... and I realise that playlist list is a dialog in my music....

Any Ideas?

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

i've updated to actual SVN Code this morning and i'm always getting these errors:
    Code:
    2010-02-27 08:55:50.241989 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: GUIControlFactory.Create: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.

bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.VisualEffect.Create(XmlNode node)
     bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControlFactory.UpdateControlWithXmlData(GUIControl control, Type controlType, XmlNode pControlNode, IDictionary defines)
     bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControlFactory.Create(Int32 dwParentId, XmlNode pControlNode, IDictionary defines)

2010-02-27 08:55:50.242989 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: Parent: 35 Id: 201
    2010-02-27 08:55:50.245989 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: GUIControlFactory.Create: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.

bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControlFactory.UpdateControlWithXmlData(GUIControl control, Type controlType, XmlNode pControlNode, IDictionary defines)
     bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControlFactory.Create(Int32 dwParentId, XmlNode pControlNode, IDictionary defines)

2010-02-27 08:55:50.246989 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: Parent: 35 Id: 307
    2010-02-27 08:55:50.248989 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: GUIControlFactory.Create: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.

2010-02-27 08:55:50.248989 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: Parent: 35 Id: 407

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Just a hint: On the first post it still says that Maya 0.1.166 is now available, but the newest version to dowmload is 0.2.195.
    Too bad, i missed that version because i only checked the first post if there was a new one and it said there wasn't.
    Maybe you can consider to edit that threat by time.
    I'm also looking for a changelog and maybe a roadmap to see was has changed and what's going to be. That's because I was doing some skinning for some minor Plugins and I want them to look as maya-like as I can make them.

Thank you for that great skin. It is just what I was looking for.
    It look pretty serious and neat and has no all stuffed up home screen or so. Just all Information you need and not more and no confusing backgrounds. Great work! Keep it up!

Yours, MrCrabs

If they were using MPEI this would be possible, you don't have to check. With the new plugins with MP there's a function to automatically update files. This would be quite easy to set up and i could do that, but i need access to some site to store the files. So you would get
    either newest beta/stable :) Quite handy ;)

I think this would be really great, since noone is usnig the new MPEI. MPEI would make MP really easy to config and to maintain plugins, why not using it for Maya?

diego78

Portal Member
    January 15, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hey, i´ve got the problem that the shuffle button in music playlist is always showed as "on"....I´m the only one with this problem?

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
    June 19, 2007
    Hamilton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

One more thing. I dont know whether anyone has posted this yet. But I REALLY miss having the time on MP. The only place I can find it is on the Guide.

I think something small and unobtrusive like in harleys new skin fidelity would suit well with Maya

J

joostzilla

One more thing. I dont know whether anyone has posted this yet. But I REALLY miss having the time on MP. The only place I can find it is on the Guide.

I think something small and unobtrusive like in harleys new skin fidelity would suit well with Maya

Working on it :D

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Hi. I've followed the thread, but gotto admit that I haven't read everything, so this might have been answered: Will future release use more localized strings? I don't like the fact that many headings etc. is in English ("playlist" etc).
    Any thoughts about this? Is there any reason why loc.strings are not used?

diego78

Portal Member
    January 15, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hey, i´ve got the problem that the shuffle button in music playlist is always showed as "on"....I´m the only one with this problem?

no idea?

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I got the same issue, shuffle is always selected. By opening the playlist all items are in the correct orderd, if I hit the shuffle button they are shuffled, so far all right, but if I hit it again they are not put back in the correct order but shuffles again. I guess that is not the way it is supposed to be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom