Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

I got the same issue, shuffle is always selected. By opening the playlist all items are in the correct orderd, if I hit the shuffle button they are shuffled, so far all right, but if I hit it again they are not put back in the correct order but shuffles again. I guess that is not the way it is supposed to be.

Please check if this is the same in Blue 3 Wide, in my case I get the exact same experience here (in B3W that is).

[edit]problem solved, the "Shuffle" button was shown with wrong button-image, the button itself shuffles the music randomly everytime it is pressed. In other words, there is no shuffle on/off button.

I'll change this in next SVN. Fixed in SVN 223.

Double

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Is there any possibilty/workaround to add more than 6 Lines in the Miniguide ?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Is there any possibilty/workaround to add more than 6 Lines in the Miniguide ?

Sure, just resize the relevant controls in TVMiniGuide.xml to be positioned higher and make the listcontrol higher also.

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

Hey there,

is there a reason that info screens like the one saying "Subtitles download complete" only closes on "Exit" and not on "OK"?

Attachments

• maya sub box 02.JPG
      maya sub box 02.JPG
      18.3 KB

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: AW: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

Hey there,

is there a reason that info screens like the one saying "Subtitles download complete" only closes on "Exit" and not on "OK"?

Yes and no :)

The reason you cannot press OK is that the button with ID 10 (the "OK" button) was left out of this screen.
    I'll add an invisible button in next SVN.
    We removed it to keep consistancy within the skin. Funny enough, I think this window is one of the only ones using an "OK" button. All other screens relies on using the "Back" button.

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

That will do! I undestand the consistancy in design and it is one of those things I like so much about the skin. But in therms of usablity it is better with the OK button, I allways go for that one first ... I think I saw that on other screens too but I can't remember right now. On the rating dialoque everything is fine.
    Thanks for your quick reply!

Hintermoser

Portal Member
    January 14, 2010

Top work guys!
    Is there a plan to implement the top bar? This is the only feature that iam sadly missing with Maya Skin.

Greetings from Germany

J

joostzilla

Top work guys!
    Is there a plan to implement the top bar? This is the only feature that iam sadly missing with Maya Skin.

Greetings from Germany

No topbar at this point.
    Do you use a remote to control MP?

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Downloaded SVN 222 to test if an issue was fixed and I see one of the recent changes is to list views... not sure if it is me but I think I prefer the old list boxes with the curved dark highlighting rather than the fade now. In the scheduled recordings screen I am also not sure about the recording icon, having a black background makes it look a bit odd until that row is highlighted??

Minor things I now but loving the skin so far :)

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

i think the same. that was the reason why I wanted to take this skin.
    He was looks very nice with blue and black glossy but this new list changes are not nice,sorry.
    The old look of the list of fields was really perfect but the new Look does not fit with the rest.:sorry:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom