Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009
    Re: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

I am running the latest svn and the problem with the MiniGuide is still there. Also the time in the MiniGuide is in the wrong place. See pictures showing the miniguide with Normal and Big fonts.

Attachments

• MiniGuide-fault.jpg
      MiniGuide-fault.jpg
      197 KB
    • MiniGuide-fault-smallfonts.jpg
      MiniGuide-fault-smallfonts.jpg
      259.8 KB

infernalshad

Portal Pro
    November 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I've attached 2 Images.

On the first one you can see my Miniguide with the latest SVN...
    The red Box shows the Space where the Title is shown. As you can see it looks out of the black box!
    Also how can i get such a miniguide like "kjd01" with Informations about the next/upcomming TV Shows?

The Second image shows some small graphical bugs in the playlist view!

Greetz,
    infernalshad

Attachments

• maya1.jpg
      maya1.jpg
      157.2 KB
    • maya2.jpg
      maya2.jpg
      207.8 KB

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

i've a problem when no free tv card is available there is only a blank notfy window shown with maya.

MP Logfile shows:
    Code:
    2010-03-14 20:20:00.703668 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: TVHome.ViewChannelAndCheck(): View channel=RTL Television
    2010-03-14 20:20:01.306702 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: WindowManager: route TvPlugin.TVGuide:600->MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogNotify:2016
    2010-03-14 20:20:01.307702 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: DialogWindow: MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogNotify init
    2010-03-14 20:20:03.067803 [Info.][(20)]: PowerScheduler: Keep server alive
    2010-03-14 20:20:06.321989 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: WindowManager: unroute to MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogNotify:2016->TvPlugin.TVGuide:600

olavm

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

My Basic Home screen doesn't work. It just displays #Homeitem1 #Homeitem2 and so on. Tried reinstalling maya, replacing the files with the latest svn but I it still shows a "generic" basic home screen. Anything I can do to reset this?

Anyway, thanks to the team for the work on a great looking skin

akiaki

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2008
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

try using skins setup trough maya skin basic home plugin and setting up the items first ;)
    it took me a while to find it too :)

olavm

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Thanks, but I have configured the basic home screen using the plugin. I also found the same settings in the basichome.xml (if i remeber correctly). The skin will not read it though.

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

The file that stores the data is called MayaSkin.xml and you will find in your mediaportal directory where you will also find your skins. That file should be all right, if you think it is allright and Maya still doesn't show it just attach that file here and I will have a look on it.

By the way: I am always getting problems with the MayaBasicHome plugin if I use it more than once for initial configuration. Once I open it up again and edit stuff it will tell me that there has been an error and the specific xml is all messed up after that so I went over to configure it right out of the xml.

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

The file that stores the data is called MayaSkin.xml and you will find in your mediaportal directory where you will also find your skins. That file should be all right, if you think it is allright and Maya still doesn't show it just attach that file here and I will have a look on it.

By the way: I am always getting problems with the MayaBasicHome plugin if I use it more than once for initial configuration. Once I open it up again and edit stuff it will tell me that there has been an error and the specific xml is all messed up after that so I went over to configure it right out of the xml.

I have the same experience, editing the xml was easier since the plugin messes up occasionally such as when moving fields up and down.
    Furthermore I also have the problem described by olavm, but only when I boot MP with any other skin than Maya (and then switch to Maya during runtime), if I boot it with maya then all is fine.
    Finally a last small issue with 5 submenu items defined. This works in almost all cases except when the item that is selected at startup has 5 subitems and you go into the subitems directly after start. The items will show but the bottom most item is not reachable.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

I have the same experience, editing the xml was easier since the plugin messes up occasionally such as when moving fields up and down.
    Furthermore I also have the problem described by olavm, but only when I boot MP with any other skin than Maya (and then switch to Maya during runtime), if I boot it with maya then all is fine.
    Finally a last small issue with 5 submenu items defined. This works in almost all cases except when the item that is selected at startup has 5 subitems and you go into the subitems directly after start. The items will show but the bottom most item is not reachable.

To avoid unneccesery load when using a skin other than Maya, the BasicHome plugin is only activated on MP startup, if the skin is Maya. Selecting another skin in the GUI cannot start the plugin, which means that BasicHome and other stuff won't work.

I have fixed the issue with item #5 in the skin in SVN 236, and I added a newer version of the plugin that should work better when adding/removing/sorting items in BasicHome.

Give it a spin and let me know if it works :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom