Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
January 21, 2010
Braunschweig
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

And here it is, the issue with the weatherpreview that only shows up once a week, on thursday. Have a look:
weatherpreview.JPG

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England

Newly committed background png's have some really noticeable banding on my set.

akiaki

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2008
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

I upgraded to the last svn but I don't have now/next on mini epg? any way to get this?
    thanks

J

joostzilla

Newly committed background png's have some really noticeable banding on my set.

You are correct. Too much banding appears. The old backgrounds will be restored.
    Thanks for letting us know.

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009

I too had the problem with the MiniGuide from the latest SVN. The next function was not there, but copying the file from the trunk location fixed the problem. Until I ran the Plugin to change the Miniguide to the Larger MiniGuide then suddenly the Next function was gone. Even running the plugin again and changing it back to Normal size MiniGuide did not return the Next prgram function.
    I can only guess that the customfiles are not the same as the first installed.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

I too had the problem with the MiniGuide from the latest SVN. The next function was not there, but copying the file from the trunk location fixed the problem. Until I ran the Plugin to change the Miniguide to the Larger MiniGuide then suddenly the Next function was gone. Even running the plugin again and changing it back to Normal size MiniGuide did not return the Next prgram function.
    I can only guess that the customfiles are not the same as the first installed.

Aah...no, that's true...will fix that ASAP.

akiaki

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2008
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

thanks for the reply pilehave nad kjd01. so now I can get normal miniguide but not the big one until the fix?
    at least I couldn't find it...
    this svn thingie got me all confused now..
    please consider making the big one a row or two taller and a bit wider :D
    also, I notice that the maya logo is not in center when booting with full screen if compared with the text below the logo (as in Loading skin...). That bugs me a little, professional deformation :)
    Great skin, again :)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

I don't know, I like that edge to the left, but I think a combination of both would be very good. Though what does it look like if there are two listviews on one screen? Does one fade ionto the other? Hmm..

Anyway, if someone is interested: I made some XMLs for the Plugin MyWorldMap so that it fits Maya. Here you go.

Hi Crabs

After installing those skinfiles I can no longer bring up the virtual keyboard for searching in MyWorldMap. Error.log says:
    2010-03-19 19:17:45.289536 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MyWorldmap.WorldmapSearch.set_SearchType(SearchType value)
    at MyWorldmap.WorldmapMenu.SearchForPlacename()
    at MyWorldmap.WorldmapMenu.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

I'm using MyWorldMap RC5.
    Does this version work for you?

luckys

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

--- BUGREPORT --- APPCRASH DIRECT TO DESKTOP USING IR REMOTE ---

This Bug only appear in Maya Weather! With a normal PC Keyboard nothing happens if you press left or right key in the weather screen. Everything works fine. But if you use a IR Remote MP crashes directly to desktop when you press cursor right or left! We tested this on two different machines with two different remote systems. On one machine we have a MCE remote, using the builtin MCE Remote Profile from Mediaportal. In this combination MP crashed. So we disabled the builtin MCE Remote Profile and used the "Keyboard input plugin" to convert the MCE IR Commands to normal Keyboard Inputs (Cursor left -> left arrow). That solved the problem here. But on the other machine we use the Hauppauge 45 Button remote (and hauppauge tv card) and the builtin Hauppauge Remote Profil. Here the same... appcrash. This only happens with Maya, only in Weather screen and only if you use a remote with builtin Remote Profiles! With normal Keyboard commands nothing happens...

First we thougt this was an Infoservice.dll issue but we´ve disabled this plugin... the same... we deleted the dll from plugins folder... even the same...

So at least it may be a Maya Problem...

any Ideas?

Best Regards

Here the mp error.log:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom