Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009
    Re: Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (v 0.3.254)

Sorry I just realised that the image of the MiniGuide problem that I attached earlier did not show the Now Playing name being to long. I have attached a new one that shows what I am talking about.

Attachments

• MiniGuide.png
      MiniGuide.png
      630.4 KB

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Sorry I just realised that the image of the MiniGuide problem that I attached earlier did not show the Now Playing name being to long. I have attached a new one that shows what I am talking about.

There's an time error in top of the minigui as well.;)

rhartinger

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2008

Hi,

can you add Mykino Support in your skin? I tested it and it worksIs it normal that the skin is slow?

Attachments

• myKino.xml
      30.6 KB
    J

joostzilla

Firstly I would like to say that the new look of the latest SVN is fantastic. Great Work, love the glossy list items.

I have noticed a couple of errors. First is the Background in the TV Guide is wrong. Second the List items in Recorded TV don't match the background.

Third is the MiniGuide, the show name is too long and the time is in the wrong place. The problem with the MiniGuide has been mentioned a few times. Is there some bigger plans for this and that is why it doesn't get fixed or is it just low on list of things to do.

Also on a feature request, is there a chance of having an option to increase the size of the MiniGuide to 8 or 10 lines, the TV Guide to 10 lines and the Recorded TV to more than 5 lines.

The listviews are work in progress (as they always seem to be :)
    So expect changes, improvements and enhancements

pizzaboy75

Portal Member
    April 9, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I just installed SVN 260 and i really hope the new listview is just a test or something. I do not like that at all - it looks way too overstyled now.

RanaUK

Portal Member
    August 22, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

I have this strange problem that I am hoping someone would know the answer to:

on my MediaPC, some of the buttons in maya looks like figure 1 (radeon HD4350 installed)

attachment.php

on my work pc, the buttons look much nicer : figure 2 (radeon 1950pro installed)

attachment.php

MP RC2 with identical skin files - anyone knows what might be happening here; I have checked dxdiag and almost all settings in catalyst; nothing makes any difference; cleared cache, and even installed RC2 from scratch.

any thoughts???

Attachments

• mp_fig1.png
      mp_fig1.png
      326.7 KB
    • mp_fig2.png
      mp_fig2.png
      580.6 KB

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009

There seems to be a little red item sitting behind the guide when I highlight an upcoming recording.

Attachments

• TVGuide-NoFault.png
      TVGuide-NoFault.png
      908.5 KB
    • TVGuide-Fault.png
      TVGuide-Fault.png
      765.5 KB
    J

joostzilla

I just installed SVN 260 and i really hope the new listview is just a test or something. I do not like that at all - it looks way too overstyled now.

Can you please explain to me what you dont like about it? And yes it is a test. If many users dislike the new listview it will be redesigned. Again ;)

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I have this strange problem that I am hoping someone would know the answer to:

on my MediaPC, some of the buttons in maya looks like figure 1 (radeon HD4350 installed)

attachment.php

on my work pc, the buttons look much nicer : figure 2 (radeon 1950pro installed)

attachment.php

MP RC2 with identical skin files - anyone knows what might be happening here; I have checked dxdiag and almost all settings in catalyst; nothing makes any difference; cleared cache, and even installed RC2 from scratch.

any thoughts???

This is clearly not identical setups because you have two versions of this skin installed. During development they have switched the looks of listviews in maya a couple of times. The looks you print screened are two of those.
    Remember to clear your cache. Might be that there are still some old cache files on one of your machines making it look like it is.

btw MP on your work PC? I think my boss would bash my head in if I installed anything like that :)

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

RanaUK: please delete your maya cache folder completely on both computers so you have the actual images from maya, i had the same problem with some pics after they changed ;)

joostzilla: i dont like the new style too, for me the second style was the best til now.

just for clarifying my "style" meanings:
    style 1: rounded highligt boxes in first maya release
    style 2: faded higlight boxes on right side of list views after first changes
    style 3: actual highlight boxes in the middle of list views

nicx...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom