Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

Is this mistake only on german or in all languages?

All languages. I have a fix available in the 4therecord issue on maya google code page.

Stor-Anders

Portal Member
August 15, 2005

Great skin. Nice that you really have the same GUI-feeling all over the skin, good job, the best skin so far and very good inspiration to others!

I have a small wish/request: Is it possible to get overlay-graphics without the "glass effect"? Like the overlay in Now Playing, current movie and so on. I hope you know what I mean. It is very modern, I just don't like it very much. Maybe included in the package, for me and other conservatives to manually copy in to place?

Thanks in advance!

BR,
S-A

Crash

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2005
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

Is this compatible with Media Portal 1.1 RC1?

Is this mistake only on german or in all languages?

All languages. I have a fix available in the 4therecord issue on maya google code page.

fixed, thx

I've changed in movingpictures and details skin from 5 to 10 stars and in details the year+runtime from label to fadelabel, movingpictures use now hours and minutes, before only min, so the new timeformat was cutted on the right side.

On the screenshot is the movietitle and year+runtime in fading "action"

Attachments

• MediaPortal 2010-02-24 15-59-07-21.jpg
      MediaPortal 2010-02-24 15-59-07-21.jpg
      207.3 KB
    • movingpictures.details.xml
      30.7 KB
    • movingpictures.xml
      30.6 KB
    J

joostzilla

Great skin. Nice that you really have the same GUI-feeling all over the skin, good job, the best skin so far and very good inspiration to others!

I have a small wish/request: Is it possible to get overlay-graphics without the "glass effect"? Like the overlay in Now Playing, current movie and so on. I hope you know what I mean. It is very modern, I just don't like it very much. Maybe included in the package, for me and other conservatives to manually copy in to place?

Thanks in advance!

BR,
    S-A

Would you like the overlays just without the shining glow?

Crash

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2005
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

make customizable, i prefer the actuall style

Stor-Anders

Portal Member
    August 15, 2005

Thanks in advance!

BR,
    S-A

Would you like the overlays just without the shining glow?

Not very easy to explain, but I tried to show what I mean in the attachments where "tv_background.png" is the original and "tv_background without mirrorshine.png" is what I'd like.

Cheers,
    S-A

Attachments

• tv_background without mirrorshine.PNG
      tv_background without mirrorshine.PNG
      35.7 KB
    • tv_background.png
      tv_background.png
      24.5 KB

Stor-Anders

Portal Member
    August 15, 2005

Actually, I'd like a "monochrome" - black/white/grey version also, but I think it is important to keep the project tight with as few deviations as possible to make it maintainable for you guys, so I'll wait a while with that and just put it on my virtual wishlist :)

jojo1411

Portal Pro
    January 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi,
    I've recogneized that, since I've installed the new Maya Version, can't get my HTPC going to sleep by pressing "Standby" in GUI. Before installing this version each power-off method worked perfectly. Is this a unknown bug or is there something configured wrong? Do you have any Advice for this problem?

Jojo

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom