Maya Download: v0.6.506 ***Update: 15-09-2010***

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklord

Portal Pro

i cant download and the file in home of Media Portal site is borken. plz fix this :)

Lolento

Portal Pro
Very nice work...!!!

This should be the default skin for MP....Bluewide is getting dated.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
    just tried maya with mylyrics and found...

1. if you select autoscroll then you loose the information in the bottom box. (green arrow)
    2. i cant access the right menu with the remote or keyboard. is that intentional?
    3. "A continuación:" is the string before the next song that will be played. it does not fit in the space provided. neither when in home screen. can this space be bigger?

i will provide a screenshot this afternoon as i have it prepared in my home pc.

Attachments

bastion

Portal Member
    I have been using MP for a long time now and I just registered to say this is the cleanest skin that I have ever installed. Big thumbs up to you guys for your work.

1stdead

Portal Pro
    just tried maya with mylyrics and found...

1. if you select autoscroll then you loose the information in the bottom box. (green arrow)
    2. i cant access the right menu with the remote or keyboard. is that intentional?
    3. "A continuación:" is the string before the next song that will be played. it does not fit in the space provided. neither when in home screen. can this space be bigger?

i will provide a screenshot this afternoon as i have it prepared in my home pc.
    Please add issue to google code http://code.google.com/p/mamp2/issues/entry and i'll get it sorted out.

I don't understand what you mean by 1? Thx

Status
    Not open for further replies.