Maya Download: v0.6.506 ***Update: 15-09-2010*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    just tried maya with mylyrics and found...

1. if you select autoscroll then you loose the information in the bottom box. (green arrow)
    2. i cant access the right menu with the remote or keyboard. is that intentional?
    3. "A continuación:" is the string before the next song that will be played. it does not fit in the space provided. neither when in home screen. can this space be bigger?

i will provide a screenshot this afternoon as i have it prepared in my home pc.

Please add issue to google code http://code.google.com/p/mamp2/issues/entry and i'll get it sorted out.

I don't understand what you mean by 1? Thx

If you press F9, there is an option of autoscroll where the lyrics will move automatically.

i tried enabling that option and the info marked with the green arrow disappeared.

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    2. i cant access the right menu with the remote or keyboard. is that intentional?

+1

And how do we use it with last.fm?

I don't use last.fm. But as mylyrics works this way: It does a lookup when something is playing with help from the artist/title ID3. So it should be possible to just enter the mylyrics plugin. You need open the mylyrics plugin, because this ONLY works when a specific window ID is used. Otherwise it won't load.

As for right menu. Do you mean the F9 menu? Or the menu beside the panel. If last one that is because a new window is opened. I could leave the menu to work thought. But if you press "back" on the remote you will return to mymusicnowplaying instead which is the normal one you see before pressing lyrics on the panelmenu. Yes, i would have liked that mylyrics would have been used for everything, but the problem is that it always highlight the text no matter what - that's how it works. Because of that the panelmenu is blacked out a bit. I'm open for suggestions, I did spend a lot of time figuring out to do this the best way....

And for the F9 - i guess i missed that one:)

Gixxer: By home screen you mean mymusicnowplaying right?

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    by home screen i mean, HOME, the one which has all the list of plugins. the screen you get when u start mp. in particular "advance home" have not tried "basic home"

the box is a bit small.

BlackBurn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I come from streamedMP, but this skin looks beautifull, running it now for one day and I think there are many more to come, keep up the good work!

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Guys !
    seans dlarge500 come aburd to maya team ,you guys add so mach ...that's great to see ....:)

i'm hopeing that Maya Version 0.6 ...will come out soon ....:D

great work to you all ...:D

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya Download: v0.5.383 ***Update: 25-07-2010***

big thanks and we hope the new Version of Maya is ready soon to releasing and the biggest Changes are some Fixes and many new supportet and updatet Plugins.

We are working hard on this new version and it looks very good so far.
    But if you use the svn version you know that already,;)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom