Maya Download: v0.6.506 ***Update: 15-09-2010*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya Download: v0.6.499 ***Update: 10-09-2010***

New Maya Release on first Page!!!

have Fun!!!

The Maya Skin Team

Cyrus1896

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2009
    Hi Guys,

very good work. I like the Maya Skin very much. Ive installed the new Version 0.6.449.
    Its nearly perfect but since ive installed the new Version in Moving Pictures i miss the Rating in my Movielist. There are now only STARS but i liked the clear rating like 6,4 od 7,5 or 2,3 very much. When i see the Stars i have to guess how high the Movie rate is.

Why it is now missing there? In the v. 0.4 there was a box with the rating.

How can i enable that?

Thanks for your anwers

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Guys,

very good work. I like the Maya Skin very much. Ive installed the new Version 0.6.449.
    Its nearly perfect but since ive installed the new Version in Moving Pictures i miss the Rating in my Movielist. There are now only STARS but i liked the clear rating like 6,4 od 7,5 or 2,3 very much. When i see the Stars i have to guess how high the Movie rate is.

How can i enable that?

Thanks for your anwers

HI ,
    thir is a small mod i mack to moving pictures ,add scor rating and curtification like pg,pg-13....
    see her for info ....https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/maya-520/maya-ifx-fanart-concept-84533/index13.html#post652766

Cyrus1896

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2009
    Hi Guys,

How can i enable that?

Thanks for your anwers

HI ,
    thir is a small mod i mack to moving pictures ,add scor rating and curtification like pg,pg-13....
    see her for info ....https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/maya-520/maya-ifx-fanart-concept-84533/index13.html#post652766

Well done,

thank you. I like it very much.

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya Download: v0.6.499 ***Update: 10-09-2010***

sorry Guys, this is our release Thread, please post in the next Time your Suggestions and Questions in the Mainthread.:D

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    unbenanntwj.jpg

this happen after i've installed maya 0.6.99 (never happened before).

Right and this is normal behavior as the file is missing :) Moving pictures and other plugins require this dll and it was not included in installer as we added some default plugins in r499 - mamp2 - Project Hosting on Google Code , but some files are missing. If you allready had installed those plugins you should have no problem.

One moment, and i'll post here. Edit: Added

Mediaportal is the mediaportal dir, and the other one goes to plugins\windows.

Added bugreport ( Issue 251 - mamp2 - Addition plugins - Project Hosting on Google Code ) and we will fix it :) Sorry for the problem.

Please note this.

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: re: Maya Download: v0.6.506 ***Update: 15-09-2010***

unbenanntwj.jpg

this happen after i've installed maya 0.6.99 (never happened before).

Right and this is normal behavior as the file is missing :) Moving pictures and other plugins require this dll and it was not included in installer as we added some default plugins in r499 - mamp2 - Project Hosting on Google Code , but some files are missing. If you allready had installed those plugins you should have no problem.

One moment, and i'll post here. Edit: Added

Mediaportal is the mediaportal dir, and the other one goes to plugins\windows.

Added bugreport ( Issue 251 - mamp2 - Addition plugins - Project Hosting on Google Code ) and we will fix it :) Sorry for the problem.

Please note this.

New version that fix this issue is out! See first post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom