Maya v1.1 Stable ***03-09-11*** for MP 1.2.x (1 Viewer)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have just updated from MP1.1.3 to MP 1.2.1. after that I updated to the latest Maya skin 1.1.0.745RC. Unfortunately MP freezes in the moment the "Display plugins" (or whatever they are called in English) are loaded. Any advice on how to proceed here?

I have uploaded the crash log here:
    -> MediaPortalLogs_02_10_11__11_42.zip

:D

I just installed the lastest Maya release as well, and now when I start MediaPortal (1.2.1) I get a crash. :( I'll try to get some logs as well.

Edit: It seems to be some issue with the Cornerstone.dll file, but I don't speak log language fluently, so it's just a guess at this point.

Edit 2: I solved my issues by downloading the installer for StreamedMP (!) and used the "Repair skin" option. Now I don't get a crash while starting MediaPortal, and I can use Maya just fine as well.

Emph

knipseringo

Portal Member
    June 21, 2009
    Ilmenau
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have just updated from MP1.1.3 to MP 1.2.1. after that I updated to the latest Maya skin 1.1.0.745RC. Unfortunately MP freezes in the moment the "Display plugins" (or whatever they are called in English) are loaded. Any advice on how to proceed here?

I have uploaded the crash log here:
    -> MediaPortalLogs_02_10_11__11_42.zip

:D

The cause for the Crash on startup is the Moving Pictures Plugin, which is intalled by the Maya Installer. When moving pictures is disabled, then mediaportal crashes not more. Please load the newest version of moving pictures to solve the problem.

Best Regards

knipseringo

hilfer

Portal Pro
    November 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    I really like this skin, it's nice and easy to configure.

However I have 2 small problems.

1-hotkeys that normally work with other skins don't work with Maya : B ( stop playing) and P for playing.

2-My programs (where I configure some programs to open inside MP) is not opening with Maya skin.

Any ideas ??

grabi_2001

Portal Pro
    May 8, 2009
    in den Alpen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya v1.1 Stable ***03-09-11*** for MP 1.2.x

Good morning,
    a question, there is a new version or future versions of Maya?
    Should not be a HD version, or did I miss a word ..

Thank you and best regards
    Dirk

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I just found out that this is a great skin! :eek:
    There is a big chance 90% that I replace StreamedMP by Maya!!

Thanks.. Do you still work on this skin or is all developing gone to Avalon?

One problem so far.. The 4TR recordings screen is broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom