MayaHD 1.0.0.1 beta ***21.04.2012*** for MP 1.2.x- Update!!! (2 Viewers)

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Very good skin, but the TV-Part of the skin (Mini-Guide ...) is to small. Please make it bigger (y)

sorry, i used 4tr as TVserver and i have scaled and skinned blind this Mepo TVPart, i will fixed this in the next few Days with a new beta Version, thanks.

Last edited:

cruse

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for reviving and HDifying Maya!

I've got a small problem with MovingPictures and TV in 1.0.0.1. Pressing back (ESC) in either section brings me to the other instead of going back to basichome. So if I press back in TV Home I'm redirected to MovingPictures and viceversa and have to press back (ESC) again before I get to basichome. Anyone else experiencing this?

Disabling Weather and "Use Fanart Handler" in MayaHD Basichome Editor doesn't work (yet).

Thanks again guys, this should be MP's default skin imho!

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ cruse

very strange, please delete MayaHD and delete the MayaHDSkin.xml and make a new install from the mpei installer and test this again.

@ driver140771

what do you mean with is this bigger.

4tr is a seperatly TV App and replaces the Mepo Server, i will fixed this in the next Version.

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    no, this is the same but 4tr have another Options and buttons.

Last edited:

cruse

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ cruse

very strange, please delete MayaHD and delete the MayaHDSkin.xml and make a new install from the mpei installer and test this again.

OK it's gone... strange

I saw disabling the weather in the editor only affects the weather icon at the bottom of basichome. So I guess the weather next to the clock is supposed to be there all the time.

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i have deleted for the first time the 5 days forecast, i wait for an new mockup from Joost:)

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Missing submenu issue resolved!!!!!(y)

I uninstalled, then reinstalled MayaHD, added the MayaHDskin.xml back to get my sorted menu and submenues. Now all the submenues show up as they should, and each submenu item could be focused.

I did notice the right carrot (<) displacement, but only when moving up the main menu (it was displaced to below the focused menu item rather than centered.) It was positioned correctly when moving down the menu. When you return from a plugin to the main menu, the left carrot is displaced.

Thanks for the help (when you recommended reinstall for another issue ... I hadn't thought of trying that)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom