MayaHD 1.0.0.1 beta ***21.04.2012*** for MP 1.2.x- Update!!! (1 Viewer)

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I noticed that, too. I tried to remove the extra TV Series from the sub menu, but ended up just renaming it All Series. I didn't try to remove any other items.

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    A couple of bugs I've come across:

- #WorldWeather seems to be stuck next to the clock in the top right corner.
    - When you're in Wide Banner mode for TV-series and you enter the slide-out menu and press down 2 times the menu dissapears

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Guys,

I noticed that, too. I tried to remove the extra TV Series from the sub menu, but ended up just renaming it All Series. I didn't try to remove any other items.

this is a Bug in the MayaHD Plugin i think, we will look for this issue.

- #WorldWeather seems to be stuck next to the clock in the top right corner.
    - When you're in Wide Banner mode for TV-series and you enter the slide-out menu and press down 2 times the menu dissapears

can you give me a screen please with the issue in WorldWeather?

Yes i have seen this issue in the HiddenMenu too but i cannot find an issue in our Code, is this Issue in Default skin the same? I will look for that.

thanks together for help!!!

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Top right corner, I'm using YrWeather to get the weather info, so I've tried disabling the WorldWeather in both InfoService and in the Maya skin-editor with no luck. Uten navn.png

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ah ok, i will change this but if you disabled this you don`t have any weather information in the Header.

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I took a look in the "basichome+myhome skin.zip" in the YrWeather thread, and found a file called "bascihomeextrainfos" I'm guessin that has something to do with it.

simonjp

Portal Member
    May 27, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I installed this for the first time last night only to be presented with a menu like this (I think these were the words - can't remember exactly as I'm posting this away from my HTPC). Basically each menu item has a hash # beside it with what looks like a string variable name, somthing like:

#homemenu
    #menuitem1
    #menutitem1

Any ideas?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I installed this for the first time last night only to be presented with a menu like this (I think these were the words - can't remember exactly as I'm posting this away from my HTPC). Basically each menu item has a hash # beside it with what looks like a string variable name, somthing like:

#homemenu
    #menuitem1
    #menutitem1

Any ideas?

Open MePo Configuration and configure the MayaHD Basic Home plugin.
    Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom