Canada Canada

Larzon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2010
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    This may be a long shot, but you could try altering the dates on the existing exe. (See earlier post regarding date of old vs new versions of mc2xml.)

There are utilities such as BulkFileChanger which should allow you to do this. I have not used that one myself -- can't vouch for it.

If that doesn't work, ask here again and maybe one of us can figure out how to get the newer exe to you. At the moment I don't personally have any place to post a file.

kkozma

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    Home Country
    So does anyone know what the deal is with this going forward? Is it gone forever, or is he just having domain/web hosting problems?

dalila

September 1, 2010
    the homepage lists the site at the top, which redirects to a working one

mc2xml

FYI - Web of Trust (Firefox plugin) shows Poor ratings in all categories for that site. Not sure what is going on with the mc2xml author, seems to be hopping around lately.

I guess most free web hosts rate poorly because they host thousands of websites on the same domain name and it is the domain that is rated

Andrew H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Alabama
    Home Country
    I don't know why you're having issue with this... I was searching and stumbled across this thread but my guide is remaining up to date in spite of this thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom