mce 1280x720 (updated for MP 0.2.3 RC3) (3 Viewers)

surfermc

Portal Pro
May 7, 2006
Dorset
Home Country
England England
check my screenshot below...for me it seems to be working. I think what i'm going to do is make the darker blue area on the right designated for the thumbnail smaller, then shift everything over to the right. That way there will be plenty of room and fitting in the time won't be so tight.
Looks good to me. Moving things to the right does give a better balance to the OSD.

Jetboy

Portal Pro
April 15, 2005
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
There seems to be a problem in the Videos section. If I enter Videos and then press left to access the left hand menu, only the first option is reachable. Pressing down to reach the other options has no effect.
This problem still persists, but only if you're in a database view. Most of the time I use the 'shares' view, but if I change it to 'titles' I can't use the left hand menu anymore. Hence, I can't go back to 'shares'. :(

Hope you'll get the time to fix it. Anyway, thanks for all your work on this skin!

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    i'll take another look at it...i'm getting what i'm doing with each skin mixed up right now (busy before the holiday weekend in the states). I'll look at all views in the video section and make sure keyboard/remote navigation works. I think shares and title use two different xml files, so one working and not the other is possible.

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    Since the forum post abbreviated the link, i can't tell what's wrong with it...but the skins reside in a public directory so no password should ever be necessary. I tried both links in the first post and they were working for me. I keep those updated with each release, any other links that are contained within the rest of this thread are probably dated and i wouldn't count on working.

I'll have to visit Harley's site again. Originally i believe i posted just a link to the skin on his site. He may have uploaded a version to his server, that's the only reason i can think of why he would have a (very old) rc2 version.

I am out of town for the weekend and can not update the skin or what is on the server. If there is a continuing problem, i will fix it sometime in the upcoming week.

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    I have fixed an alignment problem with the labels in the my pictures properties page. I have also addressed the problem Jetboy found with keyboard/remote navigation in myvideos. An updated version has been loaded on the ftp server, link in the first post of this thread.

Mr. Bean, i'm not sure what you are trying to say in the above post. I did not upload a version of this skin onto Harley's site. He may have downloaded a version onto his site, which is ok with me. However, as you can see by the date, it is 9 months old, ok if you are running mp .2 rc2. But if you are using a current version of mp, the link in the first post of this thread is the one to use. I tested it several times this afternoon from a couple of friends' houses, and in each case i was able to access the file.

ezekuel

Portal Member
    March 16, 2006
    Oslo
    Hi.

The file mypvrscheduler.xml seems to be missing in the installer for this skin. The only file that gets installed for the pvrscheduler plugin is mypvrguide.xml. Without the file mypvrscheduler.xml the plugin won`t start.

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    good find. the installer has been fixed and a new version uploaded.

surfermc

Portal Pro
    May 7, 2006
    Dorset
    Home Country
    England England
    I've noticed a problem with the TV Home page (mytvhome.xml). When using a remote or keyboard to navigate if you go up from top button the highlight just disappears.

I've had a look at the xml and believe the <onup> id value needs to be changed.
    Code:
    			<control>
    				<description>TVGuide</description>
    				<type>button</type>
    				<id>2</id>
    				<label>600</label>
    				<hyperlink>600</hyperlink>
    				<onup>[B][COLOR="Red"]13[/COLOR][/B]</onup>
    				<ondown>3</ondown>
    				<onright>99</onright>
    			</control>
    I have since noticed this is a problem on several other screens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom