mce 1280x720 (updated for MP 0.2.3 RC3) (2 Viewers)

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    new version for mp .2.0.3 uploaded to server.
    Changes:
    Corrected my video information dialog screen (imdb lookup)
    corrected my video artist information dialog screen
    added mypoker
    added mymusicvideo (yahoo videos, separate plugin download necessary).
    Added skin for MPInfo (see feature request forum for plugin)

Link to zip file in the first post of this thread. Due to complete lack of interest, installer has been abandoned.

petteram

Portal Pro
    November 4, 2005
    Norway
    Boilermaker:

I'll keep looking for a fix for the home screen navigation problem and post a solution as soon as i find one.

I`ve tried the solution you gave us, but it only works after starting MP.
    If I enter MyTV and then go back to Myhome I can no longer reach the buttons

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    petteram, i'm a little confused, you posted a quote from me that said i haven't fixed the problem (which i haven't yet), then said you tried my fix.

The code i posted several posts up was just to fix a problem with getting to the last button top button on the right when using a remote or keyboard. It did not fix a problem with leaving the home screen and returning to it and not being to reach the buttons.

EDIT:
    I have figured out the problem....open topbar.xml, erase all the code and replace with this:

Code:
    <window>
    	<id>3005</id>
    	<defaultcontrol>10</defaultcontrol>
    	<allowoverlay>yes</allowoverlay>
    	<autohide>yes</autohide>
    <controls>
    </controls>
    </window>

The next skin update will include this fix.

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    Could you please, please, please make this skin work with the Online Videos plugin
    shouldn't be a problem. Will have an update soon for mp .2.0.4. Other additions/fixes
    -fixed keyboard/remote navigation in general and tv settings pages.
    -added files for mymusicvideos
    -added files for wikipedia, altho the plugin doesn't show up for me, so if anybody is using it, please post a screen shot if there are any problems.
    -I've also started the process of internationalizing some of the headings...the words in the top left corner (for example, where it says "music" in big letters and then "My Music" in smaller type) are being converted to use the language files. It all looks ok in english, but in other languages where these headings would be longer, this might end up being a problem. I don't know how many people are actually using the skin at this point, but if anybody forsees a problem, please let me know before i go thru this whole process.
    thanks

Jetboy

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I haven't been able to try your very latest update, but I see nothing about this in the changelog:

There seems to be a problem in the Videos section. If I enter Videos and then press left to access the left hand menu, only the first option is reachable. Pressing down to reach the other options has no effect.

I would try your update but I found the problem yesterday and I won't have the time to install the new version tonight. If you can't reproduce it, never mind. I'll check on it later.

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    fixed the video navigation issue and uploaded a version tuesday morning. Originally i cut and paste the xml for the navigation buttons right from the 4:3 blue two skin where it worked fine...but for some reason it didn't work in this skin. Had to add some tags. Not that any of that is important, what's important is that it should work now.

baloubic

Portal Member
    June 10, 2006
    This skin is getting better and better! Great update!

I only have one issue left, and thats with My Music Videos plugin - I can't mark or chose any of the list items, though I can hear myself scrolling when pushing directional buttons. Can't select anything.

When I replace your mymusicvideos.xml with the default (BlueTwo) xml it gets a little better; I can then get to and select items in the list by scrolling sideways a few times. (I also have to resize/rename the background.png to get the correct AR, but that is already fixed in your version).

Can you replicate/fix this bug in some way?

Thanks,
    Baloubic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom