mce 1280x720 (updated for MP 0.2.3 RC3) (4 Viewers)

dfbb

Portal Pro
January 27, 2005
Gelderland
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
My screen has a resolution of 1280x720, so it shouldn't strecth anything.

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    thanks dfbb....just looking to see if anybody is using the skin at a resolution other than 1280x720, to see how it looks. if/when the skin editor hamheed is working on gets done, i'll probably have time to do the same thing the right way in a couple of other resolutions.

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    bump

The skin has been changed to work with the new version of mp. The old version of the skin will not work well with 0.1.2.0, and i do not believe this version will work well with older versions of mp.

See the first post in this thread for more info.

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    I've updated the skin a little bit. changed the file, picture, artist, video and album info osd a little bit. made them slightly larger and moved them off the top right corner.

i've also added an extra xml file called tvguide-15.xml, for those who want more channels listed at once on the guide page. change the name of the original tvguide.xml file in the mce1280x720 folder and rename the tvguide-15.xml to tvguide.xml. the tradeoff is that i eliminated the channel icons, but there are now 15 channels listed at a time rather than 10.. i could put them back, but they would be only 24x24 (as opposed to the 32x32 normally), which seemed almost uselessly small to include. i could probably get as many as 20 channels on the page if i removed the overlay of the current channel.

EDIT: I've also added xml files for PVR Scheduler and fixed a problem with the list being too long in myscheduledtv. if there are any other plugins that you would like reskinned, or have already reskinned for mce, please pm me or reply to this thread, and i'll add them.

dfbb

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2005
    Gelderland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Any chance of an update for the 0.1.3.0pre version? That would be great because the old version doesn't seem to work very well anymore :(

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    just uploaded a version this morning in the cvs folder of the ftp server. there is an extra .xml file for a music visualization that has play, stop, pause, etc. buttons for those of us who navigate mp with a mouse. the mute button isnt functional, as of right now there isnt a mute tag for music. some of the other graphics still need to be updated to keep up with the changes in mp. for example they have changed the video info page yet again, and i have to make smaller toggle buttons; the ones the page use now are (poorly) resized full buttons.

let me know if there are any problems downloading, or if there are any problems with the skin.

dfbb

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2005
    Gelderland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I tried the CVS version of the skin on 0.1.3.0pre, but when entering MyTV, display was stuttring badly. Using the included (4:3) mce skin, TV works fine.
    If you need any information on my setup, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom