MCE 2005 Version 2 Remote (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi

The MCE 2005 Version 2 Remote is since some months sells.
But the support from MP is not complete.
here is a pic of the new Remote, can anybody programs all Buttons ?

ezfm01.jpg

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    I have the exact same remote, mine works fine.

What exactly are you missing from MP?

zendur

Portal Member
    December 14, 2004
    Netherlands
    I got the same as well but some buttons are double. For exemple the green menu button and the green button in the lower section. The red button and the back button in the top section. It'l be nice to get these programmed for shortcuts to my music for exemple.

A

Anonymous

1. The green and yellow button (buttom) is chnged, the yellow button is enter and the green button is delete, but in MP is the green button not programed and the yellow button is the delete button, this is not badly but in the musik can't i use forwarding and reverse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input Devices" section in "MP Config". Using the "HID" tab, you can: Customise your remote control, and/or Customise your keyboard. Select one or both devices, and then pick the config that you are going to use...
    Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input...
    Is there some way to change the raw mapping of the windows media center remote? With Hid Demo I find that the 'stop' button...
    Replies
    Views
    How about MariaDB? Or some logs?
    How about MariaDB? Or some logs?
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.34 - Dune x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] channel numbers issue DE
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    Hi, until recently i had my tv channels selectable by typing the channel number on my remote. for instance, i hit the number 9...
    Replies
    Views
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom