MCE compatible display plugin... (1 Viewer)

Marky

October 28, 2005
MrMario64 said:
Hi,
for the record (as you allready know it)

It also runs on the Spectra Barebone from FIC.
http://www.fic.com.tw/product/advanff/spectra/default.aspx

During TV it does not show anything, but last night I kept TV running as a test and the next morning it said CH1 in the display.

Though it was not set to channel one or anything remotely looking like ch1 (I use DVB-S) I was glad to see something :)

Great work on this plugin
Hi Mario,
I have also a fic spectra and installed the mce plugin of joe.
but when I start media portal I get only a "M". when I switch for example to tv the time is only displayed.
My question is do you have the symphony led driver installed ?
I know there is a new version of this driver but I don't know where to get it

Rebo.71

Portal Member
September 29, 2005
Joe,

I hope you still read this thread. It looks like the change ot .net v2.0 broke your MCE display plugin.

Whenever I enable your plugin, I get an error during startup ( of mediaportal (CVS)).

When I disable your plugin, there are is no error and everything functions as normal.

Marky

October 28, 2005
MCE display plugin

Another thing that was happening on the fic spectra barebone.
When I installed the mp rc2 with the "mce display plugin" and the microp symphony driver that was delivered with the barebone I get now when I switch between the channels the information of the program that is running (timeshifting must be on). Also when I run a video or a mp3 I get the time displayed.
I hope the next step is that I can program the led display.

JoeDalton

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 27, 2004
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    The purpose of this plugin is only to display information on MCE compatible displays...

Joe

JoeDalton

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 27, 2004
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I am working on it.

I already managed to get rid of the exceptions and the plugin runs again, but for some reason the display doesn't show anything anymore...

If you want, you can have a look at it too... I don't have a real MCE compatible display, so I have to use an emulator. I'm not sure yet whether the problem lies with my plugin or the emulator...

Joe

Markymarc

March 8, 2005
    Yes I want to look at it what must I do :p did you compile it again ???
    The problem is I have an external display on the fic spectra and the only way to display something is with the symphony led display (for oem) and the mce plugin together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom