MCE compatible display plugin... (2 Viewers)

JoeLind

May 13, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
There is no MCEDisplay shipping with MP? I succeed to use MCEDiplsya with MP 0.2.2 but with 0.2.3-RC1 I get an exception

JeromeF

Portal Pro
December 16, 2006
South West
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
There is no MCEDisplay shipping with MP? I succeed to use MCEDiplsya with MP 0.2.2 but with 0.2.3-RC1 I get an exception

I have just installed MP 0.2.3 RC1, i am using the MCEDisplay plugin with my Elonex Artisan Deluxe chassis which has a front LED Display.

No problems yet, seems to work just as well as it did with MP 0.2.2

HanuIv

Portal Member
May 21, 2007
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
I installed 0.2.3 RC1 with last CVS version and last MCE display plugin version I found on this forum. Unfortunatelly it does not work. Media porta keeps crashing during start.

Nuisance

Portal Member
September 22, 2006
Wow, I've finally found a plugin that will allow my vfd to work. Thank You!

I'm running a Acer Asipre Idea 500 with MCE 2005 with MP 2.3.0 RC1

First I had the problem with it crashing MP, this was using the mcedisplay.zip downloaded from the first page of this thread.
But with the MCEDisplay for 0.2.0.0 RC2a it works.

The only thing that I'd like to see is that it displayed the text that is selected at any moment, then I wouldn't have to turn my TV on if I wanted to start some tunes.

Many thanks for this plugin and your hard work. Look forward to the next release.

Crewone

Portal Member
June 30, 2007
I got a brand new Antec Fusion Black, with the Imon LCD with remote receiver.

I got it to work with this plugin, but since the LCD is only one line, it does not seem to display the time played or other info.

andreavb

Portal Pro
December 26, 2006
Home Country
Italy Italy
hello, are there some news about this fantastic plugin? as it seems the only way for my VFD to work...is there a link to download a stable release of this plugin for 0.2.3 RC1, I have not ready tested it with RC1 because it gave me problems with 0.2.2

is this plugin development dead?

chrissooo

Portal Pro
February 21, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
i thing there isn´t a new Version of this Plugin.
It was greate, but its dont work any more.

I hope "JoeDalton" will continue the work for this plugin.
Or just make it compitable with the aktual MP Version.

The best way will be to add it in the standard "External Display" Plugin.

Chrissooo

Scubefr

Portal Pro
May 19, 2004
ailleurs
Home Country
France France
JoeDalton,
I have made a .mpi with you MCEDisplay Plugin for 0.2.0.0 RC2, may I submit it to the Download section ?
Do you plan do update It ?

chrissooo

Portal Pro
February 21, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
JoeDalton,
I have made a .mpi with you MCEDisplay Plugin for 0.2.0.0 RC2, may I submit it to the Download section ?
Do you plan do update It ?

does it work it on your System?
On my System it have work ... but since some SVNs no more.
Its starts at first, but when i go on MyTV for exmp. i only see the Clock and after this its dont show anything another.

Chrissooo

Scubefr

Portal Pro
May 19, 2004
ailleurs
Home Country
France France
MCE display works but for myTV it's not good, CH001 on my display even I change channel ... but work for video, and classic plugins (Home, video, picture, music ...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom