Tools and other software Media-Buddy - the MKV Buddy successor. (1 Viewer)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hi.
    We will have a look at this. In general S1940E03 should work flawlessly. I have some (mostly documentary) series that has this scheme too and they all are working. So it is no general issue but something special to this series...

Gcarr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2014
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    I agree, I did forget to mention that I have another series with that scheme that works fine. Thanks for taking a look!

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hi.
    Yes, this is the last public release.
    and this one is no longer working correctly
    What's the issue?
    Have you replaced the file from this post?

At the moment it would be hard to release a new public version as some things on the Audio metadata part still are not working as they should. The online databases are changing constantly their behavior so it's hard to follow up. If I would do another pre- release I need to disable many new parts. The "rest" is working properly here so if there are too much issues with the recent version maybe I need to do this extra work...

smd111

July 31, 2020
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    Hi.
    Yes, this is the last public release.

What's the issue?
    Have you replaced the file from this post?

At the moment it would be hard to release a new public version as some things on the Audio metadata part still are not working as they should. The online databases are changing constantly their behavior so it's hard to follow up. If I would do another pre- release I need to disable many new parts. The "rest" is working properly here so if there are too much issues with the recent version maybe I need to do this extra work...
    that is what got me confused

"Sorry; I forgot to tell here about the new version."

i thought it needed v0.9.8.155 or 160 to make that file work
    i guess i was wrong

i updated that file and it is working again
    thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    Lehmden Media-Buddy, die "eierlegende Wollmilchsau" unter den Medien-Tools. 3rd Party Software 83
    RoChess Weird GPU crash -- possible cause: resizing media MediaPortal 1 Talk 8
    J Navigating media drive General 4
    J Will Media Portal meet my requirements? General Support 4
    C Imported media doesn't show up immediately? General 1
    J Show media item location Feature Requests 4
    HTPCSourcer Media Accessor is flooding logs with files from attached monitor MediaPortal 2 9
    N [fixed] [MP2-822] Folder View is not displaying individual media share elements Submit: Bug Reports 4
    A MP2.2.2, understanding movies/videos/tv and WTV recordings. General 16
    T I cannot get a basic media import-what is the best configuration? General 10
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latest Media Handler - skinning buttons Fanart Handler 19
    J MediaPortal TV Server and Kodi media source issues General 9
    D media portal 2.2 have movies shown on genre not name General 6
    M How to Watch my videos from my Media Portal to My TV without TV Tuner Newcomers Forum 1
    D Media Portal wake schedule General Support 29
    R Media portal resumes with wrong screen resolution General Support 3
    Rob Hexenmeister Latest Media Handler - facade properties - itemcount General Support 3
    P WMC on Windows 7 migrating to Media Portal on Windows 10 Newcomers Forum 5
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latest media handler - time reported as date Fanart Handler 18
    Rob Hexenmeister Video Buttons / Latest Media MediaPortal 1 Skins 7
    C DVB-C Empfänger Hauppauge Win TV dual wird in Media Portal nicht aktiviert TV / Streaming 1
    Patrik-See Unitymedia HD+ Fernsehen mit Media Portal legal möglich? TV / Streaming 0
    Lichloathe [solved] Latest Media Handler - Default view for TVSeries on startup Fanart Handler 2
    ajs [solved] Latest Media Handler - Skin settings - Custom latests items number Fanart Handler 27
    ajs Sync databases by Media Sync Service MediaPortal 1 Talk 26