Media Center remote control (1 Viewer)

Noelix

Portal Pro
February 18, 2006
Salt Lake City, UT
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Just an update on the eBay transaction I mentioned earlier. The item came in, and in very good condition. The only thing I would dock the guy for was the actual packaging, as when I received it the stickyness of the package was so dry it was practically all the way open. I'm lucky I have an honest mail carrier I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input Devices" section in "MP Config". Using the "HID" tab, you can: Customise your remote control, and/or Customise your keyboard. Select one or both devices, and then pick the config that you are going to use...
Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input...
Is there some way to change the raw mapping of the windows media center remote? With Hid Demo I find that the 'stop' button...
Replies
Views
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I prefer the buttons that I use most-frequently to be positioned near the center of the remote, which is not the case with that particular Dell remote. :( Battery life is often a problem. A remote that I...
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I...
In Dec 2020: I purchased 2 remotes for my new HTPC install, eg: HP USB MCE IR RC6 Wireless Receiver and TSGH-IR02 Windows Media...
Replies
Views
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
Any other suggestions for this?
Any other suggestions for this?
I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom