Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Autoper said:
    Is there any other way to help you?

thx Autoper, I ordered some more webspace last days and atm its working fine. Best thing you and all can do is testing, testing, testing and give feedback to the devs or donate some money directly to the dev team via sourceforge so they can buy new tv-cards to integrate or whatever ;)

civikdude

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2005
    U.S.A.
    Thanks for the nice comments, everyone!

[=high= said:
    ]thx Aaron, I will have a look at your script and maybe integrate it in the cvs-snaps if you dont mind.

I don't mind at all, high. Integrate away!

Aaron

tkortell

Portal Pro
    April 13, 2005
    Vaasa / Sulva
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I have some problems getting some of the latest CVS to work properly. I used the CVS installer so I don't see how anything can go wrong. Should I be able to find the file "start.bat" somwere in my MP folder? I cant find it. Can this be my problem?

I installed the CVS the old fasion way and now everything works, I must be doing something wrong with the CVS installer then.

civikdude

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2005
    U.S.A.
    I have uploaded a new version of the installer, which can be downloaded from the first post. Hopefully this will alleviate some of the problems!

tkortell said:
    I installed the CVS the old fasion way and now everything works, I must be doing something wrong with the CVS installer then.

tkortell, would you mind trying the updated version to see if your problems went away?

80sman said:
    I've tried it, but unfortunatly the system crashes and I get an error. no idea why, so it's back to a manual install.

80sman, would you mind trying again as well? If you still have problems, please post OS, at what stage the installer was at and the symptoms.

tkortell

Portal Pro
    April 13, 2005
    Vaasa / Sulva
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Ok, I have tested your new version. no good.

zg7dz.jpg

It seems that it cant decopres the file so when it's soposed to copy the files it sais -> 0 files copied or something

g/tk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom