Media Portal freezes on wake (2 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    What do you think to apply this patch to 1.13 Final?
    I would recommend to put this in a PR (probably 1.14) rather than 1.13 final. Reliable standby/hibernate + resume is very important, and I wouldn't want to risk breaking that function in a final/stable release with a patch that hasn't received enough testing. However, it isn't my decision, and maybe more than 5 people will have time to test between now and the 1.13 merge deadline.

Please create a JIRA + branch and we will be able to manage it.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Testing since the indtaller. None issue on resume. GUI always present and focused. But i use mp as shell replacement.
    Maybe provide an new 1.13 pre. As alternativ test ? At least for team member. Because back to 1.12 is hard for me.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Sebastiii ,

Would you consider compiling a 1.13pre version? I am right now downloading your tinyurl link but it is taking forever and I am not even sure that I can install this over the current 1.13pre that I would like to apply it to.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Would you consider compiling a 1.13pre version? I am right now downloading your tinyurl link but it is taking forever and I am not even sure that I can install this over the current 1.13pre that I would like to apply it to.
    you can install on it, but you lost many of solved issue

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks. Losing the merged improvements of 1.13 is not really an issue. Anywa I was not really affected by the respective entries but it really hurts to see MP crashing all the time.

So we will see if this resolves the issues on my "HTPC1" :)

Jeffrios

Portal Member
    July 29, 2015
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Several days with no issues. Thanks again. Attached are the logs if you need them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom