Mediaportal 1.0 RC4 rocks! (1 Viewer)

Paul Shirley

Portal Pro
November 3, 2008
It was a clean install. I have to debug further and see what the problem is. It might be related to the skin I'm using (StreamedMP).
I've had RC4 deadlock repeatedly, leaving a tuner locked and with TVServer impossible to stop (even task manager won't do it), the only error I can see is tuning failures after the tuner locks.

With an RC3->RC4 update and channel setup imported from RC3, making channel setup changes in TVServer config crashed the server this way.

With a clean RC4 using config seems OK but with multiple recordings active stopping them often crashed the server. Killing the 1st recording in the list dialog seems to get the wrong one most of the time and trigger this bug at random.

I've had the same problems killing recordings under RC3 but they didn't seem to crash the server.

Have to try and pin this down with logs this weekend.

iosub

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
San Sebastian
It was a clean install. I have to debug further and see what the problem is. It might be related to the skin I'm using (StreamedMP).
I've had RC4 deadlock repeatedly, leaving a tuner locked and with TVServer impossible to stop (even task manager won't do it), the only error I can see is tuning failures after the tuner locks.

With an RC3->RC4 update and channel setup imported from RC3, making channel setup changes in TVServer config crashed the server this way.

With a clean RC4 using config seems OK but with multiple recordings active stopping them often crashed the server. Killing the 1st recording in the list dialog seems to get the wrong one most of the time and trigger this bug at random.

I've had the same problems killing recordings under RC3 but they didn't seem to crash the server.

Have to try and pin this down with logs this weekend.

Ok, I'm having the same problem.. check Here..
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc4-svn-builds-299/bug-rc4-tvserver-hang-49552/#post337840

Iosu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom