[News] MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 - Released (1 Viewer)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Now with Release 23491 i can play HD with DVB-C and DVB-T in SD, but DVB-C SD is still broken with my Twinhan!
    Please use the Bugreport Forum linked to in the first post.
    No developer is looking for "it does not work" in this comments thread.

Btw. make sure that you follow the bugreport guidelines linked in the first post when starting your bugreport.

:D

Africa67

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    Cinquefrondi
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    You cannot install media Portal 1.1.0 on a system of Windows 2003 x 64 R2? Or you can still in the final offer the user can install it as still in version 1.0.2 version?

mediortal

Portal Member
    July 28, 2009
    If I uninstall 1.1alpha, and install this, can I copy the mediaportal.xml and any other settings from userdata folder to the new userdata folder, so that I dont have to set up all the configuration again (just mediaportal, no tv card), or is this not allowed?

thanks.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    If you extract the exe with 7-zip or winrar, you can upgrade your last svn with the files in the deploy-folder (select upgrade as usually). Works fine for me.

If making such move please don't report bugs with 1.1.0 beta. Only bugs that can be reproduced with a clean install are considered as valid ones.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    So whatever happens on your system now, is not caused by the fixed showstopper bug. ;)

basic question is: can somebody please repost MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 ?
    :D
    No, because this would be useless since all public svn builds will _require_ the new build!

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    If I uninstall 1.1alpha, and install this, can I copy the mediaportal.xml and any other settings from userdata folder to the new userdata folder, so that I dont have to set up all the configuration again (just mediaportal, no tv card), or is this not allowed
    Offcially this is not supported and you should do a clean installaion.
    (*whisper* But this worked fine here *psshhhh* ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom