[News] MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 - RELEASED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

senilix

Portal Member
October 18, 2008
norway
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi

BugsBunny:
have you tryed Nvidia PureVideo decoder for SD tv?
i find it quite good for changing to correct aspect ratio.

empezza

Portal Member
March 21, 2009
Jervis Bay, NSW
Home Country
Australia Australia
The release notes for RC1 state:

do not reuse any skins, plugins, databases or configuration files from MediaPortal 1.0.x or 1.1.0 ALPHA/BETA with this Release Candidate!

Will the Dev Team be releasing any notes on what has changed in the skins area so that we can modify our 1.0.2 skins to work with RC1?

Thank for all your hard work in getting RC1 out to us! :D

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Will the Dev Team be releasing any notes on what has changed in the skins area so that we can modify our 1.0.2 skins to work with RC1?

There is a wiki page for that. Most skin-designers have already done the work. Just check in on the relevant skin sub forums.

bisch

January 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thank you for the excellent release, it has more polish and style than ever!

Is there anymore details from the release notes:
    -Added support for GenPix DVB-S devices

I'm likely in the rare minority that use such a devices so this defiantly perked my interest. I searched the forums and the best I could see was a changelog from Aug '09 supporting a bda driver. Is this the same details, or is there support for the genpix devices not requiring any special bda (plethorasoft) driver? (fingers crossed).

Sorry if this should of been posted elsewhere, but I could not find any other leads other than the release notes.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

There is a wiki page for that. Most skin-designers have already done the work. Just check in on the relevant skin sub forums.
    Every skinner should register an wiki account and subscribe to these pages to get nofified once a change is done.

nl2rma

Portal Member
    April 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thx guys, this the best working release so far (for me it is)
    Works great with my 2 tt s-1500 cards.
    And many tnx from my wife making teletext subtitles available, only missing
    an option that remembers last used (teletext)subtitle?!
    :D
    :D

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    So far so good with the new build, I love the fact that DVB EPG is working now for New Zealand H.264 Television, no more need for a damm 3rd party epg downloader any more, when did you guys integrate this!!!!

So far so good with the new build, I love the fact that DVB EPG is working now for New Zealand H.264 Television, no more need for a damm 3rd party epg downloader any more, when did you guys integrate this!!!!

MrBungle67

Portal Member
    September 20, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Awesome!! Can't wait to install it tonight! Thanks a lot for the hard work!!! You guys rock!

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    There seems to be a problem with the download: after the sourceforge pages opens, it redirects to a 'The connection was reset' page - in different browsers.
    Tried even a different location instead of the auto mirror but no difference.

markrb

Portal Pro
    April 22, 2006
    There seems to be a problem with the download: after the sourceforge pages opens, it redirects to a 'The connection was reset' page - in different browsers.
    Tried even a different location instead of the auto mirror but no difference.

Same here. 2 computers, 2 different browsers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom