[News] MediaPortal 1 - 1.23 Released! (1 Viewer)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Today we want to commemorate one of our developers who has left us forever at the beginning of the year through his sudden death.

That's why we dedicate this MediaPortal release version to "regeszter" aka Attila, who spent a lot of time coding and with his innovative ideas made sure that you can enjoy a unique software - alone, with your family or with your friends.

Therefore we are pleased to announce the new version of MediaPortal named "MP 1.23 Final Release ". Thank you for your understanding.

Highlights of this release
    Bugfixes:
    • [MP1-4967] - Increase timeout delay of AsyncDNSReverseLookup for fix the timeout problem.
    New:
    Improvement / Rework:

We improved this functions :
    • [MP1-4314] - Hardcoded labels in Titan
    • [MP1-4842] - Remove extra skin files from Titan
    • [MP1-4948] - Add Year thumb support to MyMusic
    • [MP1-4950] - Fetch Actor details and thumbs when Movie updated
    • [MP1-4951] - Add TMDB support to MP grabbers
    • [MP1-4953] - Add #Actor.Movies.Progress property to GUIVideoArtistInfo
    • [MP1-4955] - Add 3D and HDR mark to MyVideo
    • [MP1-4958] - Inconsistent date display format in TV Guide
    • [MP1-4959] - Enable user configuration of PowerScheduler active port monitoring
    • [MP1-4960] - Update Titan skin
    • [MP1-4962] - Update libbluray to 1.1.2 and freetype 2.10
    • [MP1-4963] - TV Zap OSD rework
    • [MP1-4964] - TVE3 - Implement recording file name/file path length checking
    • [MP1-4965] - Add MIME view level in music view
    Along with the above items we kept consolidating our software.
    Important Notes:

This Release will break all plugins who use MediaInfo, please report issues on dedicated thread, related to plugin.

Notes:

For use Bluray with BD-J support, please read the Wiki

Full list of changes

You can review the complete change log for this Release by using the link below:
    Changelog: MediaPortal 1.23 Final Release

Documentation of new features will be added to: Wiki - What's New

Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it brings to your HTPC!

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Dynamic Refresh Rate is broken. maybe because of MediaInfo?
    working fine for me on movie 24hz.
    Make sure than the CINEMA 23.976 is related to an working frequency (for me i must set 24hz as output for my tv)

Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It's been a while since I updated my prod. system (was still running 1.19) but I wanted to share in your upgradepain :)

Installed it on 3 pcs and went more or less ok, one got the dreaded invalid file handle, and another had a full disk...
    Did a small test and after updating onlinevideos to a compatible version it all seems working ok except some errors i got on all pcs:
    Code:
    [2019-10-06 11:41:06,729] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: MusicDatabaseV13.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:no such column: strAlbum query:CREATE INDEX idxartistinfo_strArtiststrAlbum ON artistinfo(strArtist, strAlbum)
    [2019-10-06 11:41:06,741] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - DatabaseUtility exception err:SQLiteClient: MusicDatabaseV13.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:no such column: strAlbum query:CREATE INDEX idxartistinfo_strArtiststrAlbum ON artistinfo(strArtist, strAlbum) stack:   at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.ThrowError(String statement, String sqlQuery, SqliteError err)
       at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.Execute(String query)
       at MediaPortal.Database.DatabaseUtility.AddIndex(SQLiteClient dbHandle, String indexName, String strSQL) sql:CREATE INDEX idxartistinfo_strArtiststrAlbum ON artistinfo(strArtist, strAlbum)

Music part itself seems to be working nicely though
    Is there an easy way to fix that without reinstalling from scratch?

nico9n

Portal Member
    September 14, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Your video is 24hz and your screen is already in 24hz, so no beeded change on refresh rate.

Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
    No, the video is 60hz:
    (Row 917 in MediaPortal.log)
    Code:
    [2019-10-06 12:48:50,686] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [INFO ] - RefreshRateChanger.AdaptRefreshRate: framerate on file Z:\video\fpsTest\ft-60.mp4 is 60000
    [2019-10-06 12:48:50,686] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [INFO ] - g_Player.Play(Z:\video\fpsTest\ft-60.mp4 Video)
    [2019-10-06 12:48:50,686] [Log    ] [SetRefreshRateBasedOnFPS thread] [INFO ] - RefreshRateChanger.SetRefreshRateBasedOnFPS: could not find a matching refreshrate based on 60000 fps (check config)
    [2019-10-06 12:48:50,686] [Log    ] [SetRefreshRateBasedOnFPS thread] [INFO ] - RefreshRateChanger.SwitchFocus
    [2019-10-06 12:48:50,686] [Log    ] [SetRefreshRateBasedOnFPS thread] [INFO ] - Util: Successfully switched focus.

I think 60000 fps is wrong. It must be 60 fps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom