[News] MediaPortal 1.3.0 Beta Released (2 Viewers)

Isias

Portal Member
March 5, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
No MP does not have this - you must use the TVSeries plugin for that. ... But the skin files are available for Titan (with Titan Extended)
Thx for clarification. I can also confirm that Titan Extended mpei does not get installed when selecting "Full Installation" during setup.

cbleek

Portal Pro
May 8, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
There seems to be a bug with the automatic Disc play:

When a DVD/Disc is inserted and i choose YES for the automatic Video-Play the screen freezes in the Basic Homescreen but the moviesound is running normal in Background!

I have to press the stop button, change to the Classic Homescreen and have to choose the "Play Disc" Button.
Then i can start the DVD normal...

How can i fix it?

I have an update to my first problem:
When I wait about 5-8 seconds, then the picture of the DVD-Movie/Menu appears and is running fast forward to the place where the sound is already playing, then the rest continues running normal.
So there seem to be a delay of starting the video, while the audiosound is already playing, but only if I start it from "automatic disc play". When I start the DVD from the classic Menu "disc play" it starts immediatly...
Attached is the log File with Titan Skin => MediaPortalLogs_17_12_12__19_42 - Video Delay.zip

Second Problem:
Running Mediaportal in Debug-Bug with the first option in the forced DefaultWide Skin I had problems with pressing the Stop Button. MP didn't stop the movies/DVD Play. Also the TopBar with the Buttons wasn't displayes correct: There was an empty frame without the known control-buttons...
Attached is also the log File with DefaultWide Skin =>MediaPortalLogs_17_12_12__19_39 - Not correct topbar.zip

JoeF

Portal Pro
October 17, 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Just installed this and up and running, couple of questions.

When i go into Moving Pictures it shows a black screen and says invalid file/missing .xml

It also says the same for MP TV Series. When i press esc nothing happens and im forced to restart MP.

Any ideas?

Thanks

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Last edited:

JoeF

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2012
    Manchester, United Kingdom
    Home Country
    Thanks, will give it a bash. I however now cannot access MEPO its stopped working and tells me to check online for solution or close program.

Description:
    Stopped working

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name:CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01:mediaportal.exe
    Problem Signature 02:1.2.200.0
    Problem Signature 03:50c6d2c8
    Problem Signature 04:mscorlib
    Problem Signature 05:2.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 06:503f022f
    Problem Signature 07:2d7f
    Problem Signature 08:2e
    Problem Signature 09:confused:ystem.NotSupportedException
    OS Version:6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
    Locale ID:2057

Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

All i did was change settings with mediaportal and it throws this error. Tried a system restore to this morning but the error still exsists, so system restore obv dont work :s

Have attached as many files a si can think of, hopefully somone can work out why this happened, i really dnt wanna have to format again.

sighhhh

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Thanks, will give it a bash. I however now cannot access MEPO its stopped working and tells me to check online for solution or close program.

Des
    All i did was change settings with mediaportal and it throws this error. Tried a system restore to this morning but the error still exsists, so system restore obv dont work :s

Have attached as many files a si can think of, hopefully somone can work out why this happened, i really dnt wanna have to format again.

The error would seem to be related to the strings. You say that all you did was change settings with mediaportal. You don't say which setting you changed.

I don't see any reason why you would have to reformat. The worst case scenario is a complete uninstall and reinstall of MediaPortal, and this time install the Titan Extended pack for support for the plugins. Slow down and read the release notes and what the installer is telling you. ;)

Lucky-Eagle

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Welt klasse! (Could we have the Default Wide Skin in 1080p, though?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom