[News] MediaPortal 1.3.0 Beta Released (2 Viewers)

cbleek

Portal Pro
May 8, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
There seems to be a bug with the automatic Disc play:

When a DVD/Disc is inserted and i choose YES for the automatic Video-Play the screen freezes in the Basic Homescreen but the moviesound is running normal in Background!

I have to press the stop button, change to the Classic Homescreen and have to choose the "Play Disc" Button.
Then i can start the DVD normal...

How can i fix it?

foxbenw

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2011
    Welwyn Garden City
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Install the Titan Extended ;)
    Ouch! Stupid me! How could I miss that! :rolleyes: Sorry :oops:
    Thanks for your help!!!
    Hi
    I had to reinstall windows for an unrelated reason. This is happening to me too now. I chose to install titan extended at installation but it isn't trying to update like it did before. I guess that means extended isn't installed. but when I try to install it from extensions it says 'package loading error install aborted'. Are there any logs I can send? I've tried rerunning the full mp install package and selecting titan extended.
    ben[DOUBLEPOST=1355688372][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit- found the mpei and it's working now. So it didn't install extended on the full install. Maybe the two are related? (error trying to install from extensions and not installing on the main install)

Isias

Portal Member
    March 5, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm currently testing MP 1.3 beta and i absolutly love the changes and especially the new Titan Skin. Everything is working out fine so far, concerning Pay TV and "normal?" tv. I only got one question: Has MP 1.3 Beta now an updated tv series support? Refering to this picture from the release news, i thought 1.3 now has included tv shows support and not "only" movies support? If so, how can i access that TV Shows menu, since it is not being displayed by default. Or is this stil the MP-TV Shows extension being used making the screenshots? By adding the tv shows folder in "Video", they're considered for being movies instead of a series. The name of the file is, for example: Friends - S01E01.mp4

Does MP 1.3 Beta have a new built in tv series feature now? Or did i misread that announcement / picture?

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Install the Titan Extended ;)
    Ouch! Stupid me! How could I miss that! :rolleyes: Sorry :oops:
    Thanks for your help!!!
    Hi
    I had to reinstall windows for an unrelated reason. This is happening to me too now. I chose to install titan extended at installation but it isn't trying to update like it did before. I guess that means extended isn't installed. but when I try to install it from extensions it says 'package loading error install aborted'. Are there any logs I can send? I've tried rerunning the full mp install package and selecting titan extended.
    ben[DOUBLEPOST=1355688372][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit- found the mpei and it's working now. So it didn't install extended on the full install. Maybe the two are related? (error trying to install from extensions and not installing on the main install)

I am having this same issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom