[News] MediaPortal 1.4.0 Pre-Release ready for download! (1 Viewer)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Yes you read right! MP 1.4.0 Pre-Release (soft of a Release Candidate ;) ) is ready for you to download and test!

Make sure you read the entire release news, because there is important information about compatibility regarding Extensions as well as the ending support for Windows XP after 1.4.0.

If you find issues, please report them here.

Have a great weekend and a lot of fun with the 1.4.0 Pre-Release! :)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What about TITAN (changes)?
    There were some:
    - 0004423: [Titan Skin] Titan skin files contain references to undefined font13 (ncoH) - closed.
    - 0004380: [Titan Skin] Include previewbackground.png in skin! (ncoH) - closed.
    - 0004383: [Titan Skin] MyPictures header font fix (ncoH) - closed.
    - 0004382: [Titan Skin] Rework of several dialogs (ncoH) - closed.
    - 0004440: [Titan Skin] Double lines in Titan playlists (ncoH) - closed.

But Team Titan plans also an update of Titan Extended as far as I know. See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-extended.114551/page-37#post-994056

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Using Client/Server with 1.3.0. Is it possible to Update only the Client for a first Test?

x4mer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I have been running 1.3B on all my PCs for a while. When 1.3final came out, I upgraded one PC to final. On that PC, the background image for the Videos section in basic home is missing. Flipping through the sections shows nice vibrant background images for each section except Videos. Figuring it was a bug in the release, I didn't upgrade any of the other PCs.

I've just installed 1.4 to one of the other 1.3 BETA PCs, and found that it now also suffers from the same problem. Why is this image (of the theatre seating) missing from the video section on the main menu in basic home of the default wide skin?

Is there any easy way to get it back?

Thanks

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I have been running 1.3B on all my PCs for a while. When 1.3final came out, I upgraded one PC to final. On that PC, the background image for the Videos section in basic home is missing. Flipping through the sections shows nice vibrant background images for each section except Videos. Figuring it was a bug in the release, I didn't upgrade any of the other PCs.

I've just installed 1.4 to one of the other 1.3 BETA PCs, and found that it now also suffers from the same problem. Why is this image (of the theatre seating) missing from the video section on the main menu in basic home of the default wide skin?

Is there any easy way to get it back?

Thanks

Please post in bug section with proper log :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom