[News] MediaPortal 1.5.0 Pre-Release ready for download! (2 Viewers)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Team, the updates on MP are remarkable faster these days :)
    Personaly i'm glad the deadlock issue is fixed, in my opinion there was also an improvement in video playback. Playing a 1080p (23.97fps) movie on Nvidia with MP Audiorenderer to a 1080p/50hz display (with no refreshrate changer active) always started fine (flat red/yellow line in stats) but after some time (>1h) in the movie more and more red/yellow spikes and then stuttering, looks like skipping if you look at the stats. The MP1.5 pre-release seems to have fixed this. Have to do more tests but looks promising.
    Thanks again!

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Last edited:

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Will MediaPortal 2 be released before Mediaportal 1 runs in to version 1.99 (with release 1.5 were quickly heading into that direction) otherwise we'll end up with a big version number conflict. With the current speed of releasing new versions this can become reality.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Quickly? From 5 to 99 it is 94 versions with 3 months per version or 4 per year we have 23 years for MP1. And what is stopping us from doing a MP 1.100 and 1.101 and ...?:)

Ola Nilsson

Portal Member
    October 21, 2012
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Better to post in a seperate thread tho (best would be in the MP 1.5.0 Pre-Release bugforum section I guess).

EDIT:
    What does not work exactly? Do you have a channel list which you scanned because I don't find any provided with MediaPortal for your DVBIP provider: https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...VLibrary/TVServer.Base/TuningParameters/dvbip

I currently run MP without tv-server and use a box for the IP-tv Just curious if any Swedish user managed to get the BBB (bredbandsbolaget) to work within MP. I'd love to use my IP-tv in MP instead of through the box if it's possible. No logs because I haven't even tried to set it up yet.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Better to post in a seperate thread tho (best would be in the MP 1.5.0 Pre-Release bugforum section I guess).

EDIT:
    What does not work exactly? Do you have a channel list which you scanned because I don't find any provided with MediaPortal for your DVBIP provider: https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...VLibrary/TVServer.Base/TuningParameters/dvbip

I currently run MP without tv-server and use a box for the IP-tv Just curious if any Swedish user managed to get the BBB (bredbandsbolaget) to work within MP. I'd love to use my IP-tv in MP instead of through the box if it's possible. No logs because I haven't even tried to set it up yet.

Best to give it a go and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom