[News] MediaPortal 1.9.0 ready for download! (1 Viewer)

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    847
    53
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Thank you VERY much to everyone who has made this possible!!!
    Upgrade from 1.8 worked like a charm, just that it took quite long and I was wondering if it went wrong.
    Could it be that in this version, there are more checks during installation?

    Anyway, MePo feels snappier.
    Good job!
     

    rkooten

    Portal Pro
    August 3, 2008
    101
    27
    Home Country
    Thanks guys, great software getting better. :)

    I was half hoping 1.9 would lead into 2.0, but a quick check of the roadmap took that away. :p
     

    Users who are viewing this thread

    Similar threads

    • Sticky
    yes that is indeed what I did in that ticket. It may already be working without updating those plugins because most of it was not relevant to the plugin itself (test, some leftover unused parts etc).
    yes that is indeed what I did in that ticket. It may already be working without updating those plugins because most of it was not...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.38 - Tatiana & Leo x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New...
    Replies
    37
    Views
    13K
    • Sticky
    Can I just be the first to say this is a most fantastic addition to the forum. Over the years I’ve had to hunt down, through different sources (some of which have disappeared), the skin properties. A great big thank you to all involved.
    Can I just be the first to say this is a most fantastic addition to the forum. Over the years I’ve had to hunt down, through...
    Skin Properties MediaPortal 1 This thread is intended for all Skin Designers to find out about the available skin properties in MP...
    Replies
    16
    Views
    915
    MP 1.37 Final (Willow) Bugfix II released, download links updated...
    MP 1.37 Final (Willow) Bugfix II released, download links updated...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.37 - Willow x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5232] - GPU...
    Replies
    4
    Views
    3K
    All good now!!
    All good now!!
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.36 - Polar Express x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5229] -...
    Replies
    2
    Views
    3K
    MP1 MP2 Not working! DE
    O Frabjous Joy! That seems to have done the trick. Thank you so much for your help and advice, CyberSimian. I hadn't thought of deleting the various folders, but I'll bear that in mind for any future disasters. Now I can record King & Conqueror on Sunday! Cheers Ralph
    O Frabjous Joy! That seems to have done the trick. Thank you so much for your help and advice, CyberSimian. I hadn't thought of...
    I've been running MediaPortal on my PC for several years, but the most recent update "MediaPortal 1.38 Release " does...
    Replies
    5
    Views
    3K
    Top Bottom