MediaPortal 2 - 10AE - Update 1 test builds (Updated 2014-07-09) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not yet...

Stuart475898

Portal Member
    February 7, 2014
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    First things first, this is great work and I cannot wait for MP2 to be released. In the mean time however, I am trying these releases but am having a bit of trouble. I am trying to set up a manual media source, but the continue button is always greyed out. I think I may be missing something?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What kind of source you are trying to add? Network sources will be checked by server for access, only if it works you can continue. I think you have to check server settings, network credentials before.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Are there any more testing results of recent build? Do the new channel logos work for you? Is the browsing speed of MediaItems better or worse than before?

And a bit spoiling: next version probably contains basic TOUCH support for tablet users :)

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Are there any more testing results of recent build? Do the new channel logos work for you? Is the browsing speed of MediaItems better or worse than before?
    I have done some testing, not as much as I would like. Still need to install Logo Managed into MP2. I already installed the Native but the TV Config does not correctly see my ATSC channels when scanning... I know, Known issue. Just makes it hard to test anything connected to it.

Browsing speed is dependent on how big the Database is. I have been able to browse quickly so long as it is a smaller size.
    Have been wanting to Slowly increase the # of items into the database to see where / when it starts to slow down but just not had the chance....

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    I'm still busy setting up my new system, thanks to the huge amount of issues I have with TV Server...
    So I even didn't install the new version up to now, shame on me. :oops::cry: First I need my TV back as I know it...
    ATM I'm trying to use MSSQL as the whole MySQL upgrade thingie seems to be no good deal at all....
    Really looking forward to TVE3.5 to get rid of this stuff completely. SQLite seems to be a lot more easy to handle...

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    My server has been running this version sense 7/11
    I have been monitoring the logs for it and today I see a few instances of the following.
    Seeing it pops up what appears randomly, I thought you all would like to know.

[2014-07-17 18:49:16,936] [560932941] [17 ] [DEBUG] - TvServerEventDispatcher.DoOnTvServerEventAsynch : tvserver event received but no users found..

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ^^ Nothing to worry about. Completely normal.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Guys, I was wondering, is TVE35 included in the latest build/installer? Or do I need to download it somewhere separate..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom