Mediaportal freeze when using MovingPictures and Milkdrop2 visualization (1 Viewer)

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    i was about to wipe out all my Windows OS just to see if i get rid of this issue

It's definately not a OS issue, as reverting files repairs.

The flashing empty window apparently has always been there when loading MP or config, but it has successfully been hidden in the past, hwahrmann is aware of whats happening along with the rest of the team, especially regarding the blank screen on resume part of the problem.

yes,i spoked with hwahrmann on IRC last night and reported to him this issue,i hope the team will manage to find what is causing it.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I think I have resolved this issue (although it requires a fix to MediaPortal itself rather than Moving Pictures). More details and a patched core.dll file have been posted in the issue thread. For those of you experiencing this issue and willing to verify th fix, take a look over there.

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    I think I have resolved this issue (although it requires a fix to MediaPortal itself rather than Moving Pictures). More details and a patched core.dll file have been posted in the issue thread. For those of you experiencing this issue and willing to verify th fix, take a look over there.

:D fforde,
    tested and with your patch the issue is gone.Great job!!!

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I submitted this patch to the MediaPortal team so hopefully this fix will be included in MediaPortal 1.0.1.

EDIT: Well that was fast. This was integrated today so the fix should be available in the next SVN release of MediaPortal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom