MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-07-2009 22-21h - Revision:21306.rar (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    with the latest SVN which is online at sourceforge i get in the tvrecordings:
    2009-01-17 11:02:13.579000 [Info.][MPMain]: TvRecorded: Error updating properties - System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei TvPlugin.TvRecorded.GetSelectedItemNo()
    bei TvPlugin.TvRecorded.UpdateProperties()

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    with the latest SVN which is online at sourceforge i get in the tvrecordings:
    2009-01-17 11:02:13.579000 [Info.][MPMain]: TvRecorded: Error updating properties - System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei TvPlugin.TvRecorded.GetSelectedItemNo()
    bei TvPlugin.TvRecorded.UpdateProperties()

Of course - I doubt you've finished the skin yet, have you?

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    rtv
    oh i missed the log entry where is written, that some skin changes are needed. Could you please tell me which changes are needed?

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Picture (bug)

When I wanted to show my photo's to my family, i noticed that pictures taken with the camera rotated a quarter do not display with the right up or low orientation. With most canon cameras the top of the picture is added somewhere in the exif data.

I noticed this problem with this svn. Never seen it before. Any other viewer is showing the picture in the correct way.

:oops:

Seems to be related to some subfolders in my photo collection, I report later if it is a bug or not.

ChriZ

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Shouldn't issue 0001904: "MKV embedded subtitles not using configuration language" been fixed in this SVN?

I just tried with a few test movies, and this SVN still just picks up the first subtitle track available...

In configuration Video > Subtitle/Audio, I've checked "Show subtitle", picked my default language and added DirectVobSub as post processing filter (otherwise the subs won't show). is this not the right way of doing this?

( http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=1904 )

Cheers

/Christian

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Shouldn't issue 0001904: "MKV embedded subtitles not using configuration language" been fixed in this SVN?

I just tried with a few test movies, and this SVN still just picks up the first subtitle track available...

In configuration Video > Subtitle/Audio, I've checked "Show subtitle", picked my default language and added DirectVobSub as post processing filter (otherwise the subs won't show). is this not the right way of doing this?

( 0001904: MKV embedded subtitles not using configuration language - MediaPortal Bugtracker )

Cheers

/Christian

Same here.

bouke

Portal Member
    January 13, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    After installing this svn it's impossible to save a music playlist! I use vista32.

Does nobody have this problem?
    Whatever I do, creating NEW music playlists and then saving them does not work anaymore after installing this SVN. Using already stored playlist is no problem at all, only creating them is

De save button does not respond at all anymore!
    Please can someone test this function with Vista x86 ultimate?

I Hope sombody can help me out here.

You are right, i experience the same thing.

when selecting numbers to my playlist, the save button doesn't seem to work.

jalokim

Portal Member
    June 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Issues with ECM PID

I had hope, that this release will fix this issue, but no.
    TV application of MP has problem with sending correct PID to card. For ex, HBO is on 3 different digital platforms in poland with different "coding" system: CYFRA+, n, Polsat Cyfrowy - and MP send PID randomly - sometimes from conax (n) and sometimes from seca (cyfra+).

So my question is - are you aware of this issue and are you going to fix it - as in this moment wathing non FTA channels is impossiblile :/

Easiest way to fix this whould be to allow to modificate in channel list PID parameter.

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom