MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Re: AW: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

i promise, I double checked everything with graphedit! MP and Windows Media Player are using the same codecs on this file! The MPC-MPA and the h.264 codec of MPC. And if I connect to the remote graph of MP and use this to play the file, it runs smooth within graphedit.
    did you also choose the EVR renderer in graphedit?
    Are there any background processes within MP? Could it be the Thumbnail thing?
    not sure. afaik. it does not run while media is played

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

for sure... i really doublechecked everything with and in graphedit.

I also connected to the remte graph of MP, saved it and reopened it in graphedit. Everything works fine. back in MP, the video hangs and sound goes on.

i am not 100% s(approx. 85%) ure, but in the last SVN (24.12.2009) everything ran fine. If I find some time, I will revert to the Christmas edition. Do I have to remove the installed SVN or can I install the "old" SVN when a "new" SVN is installed?

EDIT:
    Don't know, if important, but hte files which are not running smooth are the one without a thumbnial picture. (Other HD movies with thumbnail picture runs fine)

Ambass

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Re: AW: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

Should not be slower. Please attach logs with and without prefer AC3.
    Fixing another issue could do something on this. I would like to check.

0002591: Slow zapping when the "Prefer AC-3 sound" option is enabled - MediaPortal Bugtracker

But it has been confirmed to not to be an issue currently... maybe it still is... so logs... please...

Yep,and i still can't confirm that,zapping speed is the same here with AC-3 option disabled or enabled...SD--->SD is almost instant here (sameTP) and HD --> HD is 2-3 seconds ...and for me MP has never been that fast

There is a problem ( quite fixed now ). The graph is rebuild twice and win 7 sleeps for 1sec after each graph rebuild:rolleyes:.
    XP do not sleep after graph rebuild, so ... extra useless rebuild is at least 1 sec more under win 7. It's quite not noticeable under XP.

dobyken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 8, 2009
    Florida Gulf Coast
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

StreamedMP Skin files missing after install

I was having some issues with Moving Pictures so I installed the new beta version. It did not include the StreamedMP files so I downloaded the beta skin files and when I went to copy them to the skin folder there was no StreamedMP folder ....only Blue3 and Blue3wide. I didn't see any mention of having to reinstall skin files in the release notes. Copying over my backup folder solved the problem and everything is working as expected now.

thegunzo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 15, 2008
    Sauðárkrókur
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland

Am I the only one that has this problem ? :(
    Well, at least it appears so...
    Did you try a complete clean reinstall of TvServer and MP?
    Can you test your TvCard(s) with an other application to make sure that they are still working?
    If they do, can you install the last working MP version and try if it is still working?

I haved changed MP to UNC to bypass the streaming server and will report my results. I just had an error like this with streaming server, changed to UNC and everything worked.
    ;)

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

0002591: Slow zapping when the "Prefer AC-3 sound" option is enabled - MediaPortal Bugtracker

But it has been confirmed to not to be an issue currently... maybe it still is... so logs... please...

Yep,and i still can't confirm that,zapping speed is the same here with AC-3 option disabled or enabled...SD--->SD is almost instant here (sameTP) and HD --> HD is 2-3 seconds ...and for me MP has never been that fast

There is a problem ( quite fixed now ). The graph is rebuild twice and win 7 sleeps for 1sec after each graph rebuild:rolleyes:.
    XP do not sleep after graph rebuild, so ... extra useless rebuild is at least 1 sec more under win 7. It's quite not noticeable under XP.

:D

The tests I've done were under Visat 32.
    Here speed for unscambled channels is nearly doubled with the option turned on meaning:

With option turned on:
    About 3 seconds.

With option turned off:
    Between 1 and 2 seconds.

Regards,
    grubi.

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

for "my" HD-problem, quick test results:

in MP beta, everything runs smooth. with the Christmas SVN, it doesn't run smooth. I now have to go back to other SVN's, to see when it begins...

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

@infinityloop:

in MP beta everything works like expected. SVN 30.11.2009, 24.12.2009 and this one doesn't run like expected. Have no time to test the other SVN's, but these results are 100%.

EDIT:
    I'm gonna stop spamming this thread. I try to sort things out.

wishywashy

Portal Pro
    January 31, 2005
    Hill AFB, UT
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

I am useing the HD homerun tuners and the last two SVNs make them show as DVB-C cards. I am from the States and need them to be ATSC. How do I change them/what logs/more info do you need fom me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom