MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

RADIO:

After recording a radio program from a satellite radio channel and then playing the recording from the RecordedTV page, the recording plays but MP GUI becomes unresponsive. Press STOP and the GUI will become responsive again.

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    MCE remote

@manfred-mp

Thanks for fixing MCE remote back to operation in svn 24742

Regards,

Rara Avis

Portal Pro
    April 9, 2009

RADIO:

After recording a radio program from a satellite radio channel and then playing the recording from the RecordedTV page, the recording plays but MP GUI becomes unresponsive. Press STOP and the GUI will become responsive again.
    Lucky one... I can't even see option to record DVB-S radio in my B3W skin, 'R' button on keyboard or 'Record' on remote also have no effect.
    Logs attached, but I doubt if there is any sense to check them - as just nothing happens.

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

Yesterday I had the problem that while watching live TV playback begins to stutter.
    This happend three times. I was able to cure it by pressing pause/play.
    The logs for tswriter and tsreader showed no problems.
    I'm using latest SAF unlocked release.
    From what I can say so far only certain channels are affected.
    I encountered this on ARTE and RTL.
    ARD and ZDF don't seem to be affected.
    All on DVB-C / Provider KDG

Anyone else encountered similar problems?

Regards,
    grubi.

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

I have just upgraded to this SVN after using the one from the end of November.

So far, the only problem that I have is that when I tune to a DVB-T TV channel (I am in the UK), it does not select the correct audio stream. It will always play the Audio Description for the blind. I then have to manually select the correct audio stream once the channel is displayed.

This did not happen with the version I used before (or ever before).

I have tried selecting the different audio options within MP config but it does not change anything. Could this be linked to work done on the "prefer AC3 audio" bug?

I love the new look of the icons etc though. Looks awesome!

Thanks for the continued work.

Robbo100

lordarcane

Portal Pro
    November 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

I´ve been using 1.02 for a long time, though as I had to do a new install recently, i thoguth, Whadda hell, why not go for 1.1 beta and svn snapshot. Seem stable enough looking at the roadmap.

And, it was! Faster, better, more good looking than before. Just wanted to say thanks for a great job with the SVNs, Two days testing with Hauppauge dvbs2 and 2 sattelite providers behind one diseq and everything seems to be working fine! Only one hangup when starting a channel from the epg window. The channel starts, but the epg remains on top, so mediaportal has to be shutdown with altf4. But, since i´m running mdapi that is probably why. ;)

:D
    for all the hard work!

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

Yesterday I had the problem that while watching live TV playback begins to stutter.
    This happend three times. I was able to cure it by pressing pause/play.
    The logs for tswriter and tsreader showed no problems.
    I'm using latest SAF unlocked release.
    From what I can say so far only certain channels are affected.
    I encountered this on ARTE and RTL.
    ARD and ZDF don't seem to be affected.
    All on DVB-C / Provider KDG

Anyone else encountered similar problems?

Regards,
    grubi.
    Hi Grubi, this might be related to EPG-Grabbing, I encountered this too. Can you check this in TV-Servermonitor or log files?
    @developers: Would it help in this situation to use a remote DB instead of a local DB? Is the load generated by MP or by SQL engine?

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland

Lucky one... I can't even see option to record DVB-S radio in my B3W skin, 'R' button on keyboard or 'Record' on remote also have no effect.

Hi Rara, if you go to My Radio and open the menu you should see the usual sort/layout options, there is also a Radio Guide option... select that and it will bring up a guide like the tv one. If you select a future program (radio epg grabbing should be on in the tvserver) you should then be given the recording options.

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi Grubi, this might be related to EPG-Grabbing, I encountered this too. Can you check this in TV-Servermonitor or log files?
    @developers: Would it help in this situation to use a remote DB instead of a local DB? Is the load generated by MP or by SQL engine?

Don't think so.
    For good reasons I have switched EPG grabbing during timeshift off.

Jaybeam

Portal Member
    December 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium

I don't now iff this is a bug, but I use the MPC - matroska splitter and while the MPC - subtitle engine is enabled I can only see external subs and not the embeded. The reason I've to use MPC - matroska and not Haali is because Haali gives playback issues when playing files with HD audio pass-trough. It's not that MPC - matroska splitter doesn't support embeded subs cause it works fine in MPC-HC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom