MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doudy

Portal Member
May 24, 2008
Ostrava
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

In the TV section the button is ever showing "Start recording" (I am traslating), no matter if there is anything recording. If the recording is scheduled, current program, or to manual stop the only solution to stop them is use "Active Recordings", but somethime this has, not only stopped the recorded, but deleted the recording.

No information in the logs about the first problem (I amb triyng to reproduce the second problem).

Thanks.

I have with this SVN the same issue.

mattmannz

Portal Member
December 18, 2009
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Some HD TV recordings taking a long time to start playing

Hi.

Since applying the SVN about a week ago there have been three instances where an HD TV recording will take a LONG time to start playing, roughly up to a minute.

These files play fine using other media software, it appears to just be in MP that the issue is occuring. One file in particular was recorded last night:

20-01-2010 21:25:13.343 Recorder: RECORD set filename:E:\Recorded TV\Half Ton Son - 2010-01-20.ts

Log files attached.

Cheers
Matt.

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
October 11, 2007
Re: Latest FireDTV DVB-C driver not working on XP SP3

Hi,

The latest FireDTV DVB-C driver available from DE doesn't work with MP on XP SP3. I'm testing on this SVN. Logs comparing behavior with driver versions 4.8.0.0 and 5.0.6070.3000 are attached.

The firmware I'm using is 2.4.3 Build 60740 (latest). Both tests were done with a freshly initialized database. Then I did a channel scan and tried tuning channels TV1 -> Liv -> TV7 -> The Voice/TV Viisi with the TV-Server Configuration tool.

Symptoms with the newest driver include:

• Scanning shows updated channels even though the database is empty.
  • Channels missing from scan.
  • Tuning fails frequently.

For some reason the log shows signal strength differently (SIGNAL LEVEL: 49, SIGNAL QUALITY: 49) from FireDTV Support tool, which reports it as "Frequency.: 274000 kHz, Sig.Str.: 100%, BER: 0" Unsurprisingly, DVBViewer works fine with both drivers.

I have partly the same issue, my signal rate will also show weird numbers even with a amplifier, it should be 100% all the time. Could this be the cause for not successfull channelchanging(hangs with a black window, or scrambles the pic and sound)?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

Still no new SVN??? At this I have some issues - mouse cursor not dissapear while playng video, left and right keys does not works correct.

I'm 100% sure that with the next SVN those same problems are still there. Please do a proper bug report to get the things going.

JonasHermansen

Portal Member
    November 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Hi all.

I installed this SVN last night as I has having some problem with the TV service (couldn't enable the resetgraph option) and now I'm having a new weird problem.
    Some channels work fine - and I'm able to switch between those that works - but a large proportion of the channels doesn't work - it isn't able to start the graph... There is no apparent pattern of which channels work and which doesn't.
    I hope some of you have an idea what to do - Would be great to get all my channels working.
    BTW - all channels work fine with Terratec Homecinema.

Windows 7 x64
    Terratec PCI C HD CI

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi all.

I installed this SVN last night as I has having some problem with the TV service (couldn't enable the resetgraph option) and now I'm having a new weird problem.
    Some channels work fine - and I'm able to switch between those that works - but a large proportion of the channels doesn't work - it isn't able to start the graph... There is no apparent pattern of which channels work and which doesn't.
    I hope some of you have an idea what to do - Would be great to get all my channels working.

Without wishing to cause offence, how can we possibly have an idea what to do? You have not posted logs, so it is impossible for the team to work out what is going wrong!

Some team members are deleting posts such as this in the interests of keeping this thread clean.

Best wishes,

Mark

JonasHermansen

Portal Member
    November 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Hi all.

Without wishing to cause offence, how can we possibly have an idea what to do? You have not posted logs, so it is impossible for the team to work out what is going wrong!

Some team members are deleting posts such as this in the interests of keeping this thread clean.

Best wishes,

Mark

I'm very sorry, I'm rather new at this forum
    I've tried to collect the logs and hope I've done it correctly.
    The .zip file with the logs can be found HERE (I didn't know where else to upload it)

I tried watching 4 different channels.
    The first (DR1) works fine, changed to TV2 which also works fine, then I change to TV2 Zulu, and just get a black sceen (no error message), then to Kanal5 and I get an error message "Unable to start graph".

I hope this is enough information, otherwise I will be more than happy to supply more - I just don't know what at the moment.

Thank you for the help in advance

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I'm very sorry, I'm rather new at this forum - Which log files should I post?
    I've never tried to use the log files before - I dont even think I know how to generate them.

Why don't you fill in your system specs on the usercp menu?
    What version of the base MP are you using? It should be BETA+last SVN.
    Have you tried clearing the channels and scanning the channels again?

JonasHermansen

Portal Member
    November 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

I'm very sorry, I'm rather new at this forum - Which log files should I post?
    I've never tried to use the log files before - I dont even think I know how to generate them.

Why don't you fill in your system specs on the usercp menu?
    What version of the base MP are you using? It should be BETA+last SVN.
    Have you tried clearing the channels and scanning the channels again?

I didn't know you could fill them out - I've updated the usercp with my specs.
    I'm running MediaPortal v1.0.2 + SVN Rev24669

Yes, I tried clearing the channels and searching again, didn't make any difference.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

^ The last SVN 24669 is for MP 1.1.0 Beta 1 - NOT for 1.0.2!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom