MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-23-2009 22-00.rar (1 Viewer)

mizzourob

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 16, 2008
    Lawrence, KS
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    When playing with this SVN today I've encountered an error when I try to use the Schedules Direct plugin. After enabling the plugin and inserting my information it returns with an error message that says "Failed to locate assembly Gentle.Framework, Version 1.2.9.1286, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b Note that the configuration must be executed from/reside in the MediaPortal folder, the execution will now end"

I'm using version 1.1a of the Schedulesdirect plugin, and it worked in version 1.0.0, I'm not sure what I'm missing but for some reason it goes haywire with this SVN

putkonen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I was unable to get 50 Hz interlaced PAL video with the new(?) MPC MPEG2 codec. I tried to play with all relevant parameters, but in vain. After uninstalling SVN version and reinstalling MP1.0 quality of interlaced video MPV codec is very good.

Did you mean "new(?) _MPV_ MPEG2 codec" ?

MP 1.0 comes with a MPEG2 codec which is called MPV, but with the latest SVN the codec was called MPV and I wasn't able to get interlaced worked with that codec.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Why does the TV-Server uninstaller delete other files than TV-Server specific ones? This is completely stupid. Now all my customized skin files are gone. I guess you can't be to careful. :( Please add a HUGE WARNING about NOT ONLY TV-SERVER FILES WILL BE DELETED!

Edit: Wow. Not only that but also now my MovingPictures database is deleted? WTF! This has nothing to do with the TV-Server!
    I guess my week is ruined.

Emph

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    April 11, 2005
    Brussels
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Why does the TV-Server uninstaller delete other files than TV-Server specific ones? This is completely stupid. Now all my customized skin files are gone. I guess you can't be to careful. :( Please add a HUGE WARNING about NOT ONLY TV-SERVER FILES WILL BE DELETED!

Edit: Wow. Not only that but also now my MovingPictures database is deleted? WTF! This has nothing to do with the TV-Server!
    I guess my week is ruined.

Emph

I did the upgrade yesterday in the afternoon and I had no issue like you describe. I updated MediaPortal, then updated the TVserver, then the fixed Tswriter.ax, then installed Moving Pictures 0.7, then the leatest StreameMP. Nothing got deleted. You should actually have a backupfolder created by the MP update... Well, that is my experience at least.

JockeGbg

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When I play movies the "timeline" is following the chosen zoom-mode so it sometimes nearly get invisible "outside" (below) the screen. Before the timeline always was at the same position regardless of what zoom-mode was used.

Not really sure if it's a MP problem or a StreamedMP-skin problem. I updated to latest SVN at the same time I updated to latest Streamed MP.

ChrisOfCatford

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 2, 2006
    London UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

With this SVN, for me at least, settings for screen selector are being ignored and not written to the XML config file.

I can change them manually and this seems to work. The strange thing is that config remembers the setting, just that MP ignores it and it is not set up in the XML file.

This was after a fresh install of V1 and then only this SVN.

Thanks,
    Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom