MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-15-2009 12-22h - Revision:21720.rar | Page 10

Discussion in '[untested] MediaPortal and TV-Server 1.0 svn-build' started by MediaPortal-Bot, February 15, 2009.

1. jwdaigle
    • Premium Supporter

jwdaigle MP Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    Using MediaPortal Automatic merits...

I am trying to work through what I think is a very strange problem. My system is Vista32SP1 on a Intel DG45ID with HDMI out, with Divx 7.0, madflac (latest), ac3 filter (1.51), and latest Matroska Splitter.

I have the enabled the setting for "automatic directX filter settings" (sorry, cant remember exact name, but its the one that warns that you have to know what you are doing with DirectX merits).

I assume this would mean that MP would use the same filters, based on merits, that other applications would use.

I have several mkvs with flac audio tracks. I am trying to play them and get the flac output be routed to ac3 filter (dont ask why, long story - related to the sound driver on my DG45 I think - subject for another battle :)).

If I play the mkv in MediaPlayer11, GraphStudio, MediaPlayerClassic-HomeCinema, it routes the way I expect, respecting my DirectX merits (Matroska->madFlac->ac3filter->AudioRenderer). But if I play it in MediaPortal, it seems to output PCM directly from madFlac, not going through ac3filter.

I can post logs if it helps, but am I doing anything obviously stupid?

Thanks for any insight,

Joe

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!